Robocop Trilogy Blu-ray Boxset $29.99 @ BestBuy.com

[quote name='shrike4242']PM + coupon use doesn't work.[/QUOTE]
It worked fine for me from previous purchased on Alice In Wonderland Combo Pack, Beauty & the Beast Combo Pack , and Twilight Saga: New Moon SteelBook. PM is not consider an offer nor coupon, it just a regular or sale price.

Amazon selling it for $28.99

Btw, reviews are saying that this is a very grainy transfer, and that there are NO extra features (just trailers) on the discs.

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']Amazon selling it for $28.99

Btw, reviews are saying that this is a very grainy transfer, and that there are NO extra features (just trailers) on the discs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...it's not that special of a set. Contemplating selling mine and just buying Robocop 1 by itself.

[quote name='funkydunkleman']Values:

Robocop: $10
Robocop 2: $6
Robocop 3: Errr.... buy two get one free?[/QUOTE]

Aww c'mon..you don't like seeing Robocop fly around Detroit with a jetpack fighting a cyborg ninja :lol:

[quote name='mr_bungle']Aww c'mon..you don't like seeing Robocop fly around Detroit with a jetpack fighting a cyborg ninja :lol:[/QUOTE]

I have never seen # 3 and now I have no want too. Thank you, you just saved me a hour + of my life.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']It worked fine for me from previous purchased on Alice In Wonderland Combo Pack, Beauty & the Beast Combo Pack , and Twilight Saga: New Moon SteelBook. PM is not consider an offer nor coupon, it just a regular or sale price.[/QUOTE]Incorrect.

Coupon usage is invalidated when you do a PM. They're locked out. Only way it works is to have the adjustment done to cover the value of the coupon as well as the pM.

[quote name='shrike4242']Incorrect.

Coupon usage is invalidated when you do a PM. They're locked out. Only way it works is to have the adjustment done to cover the value of the coupon as well as the pM.[/QUOTE]
The way it work, it has to be done by price adjustment first and then apply manufacturer coupon last.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Has anyone reviewed the PQ/AQ for the blu rays yet?

Dunno if I should upgrade to blu for this release.[/QUOTE]

It's better than DVD, for sure. It's nothing that's going to make you melt though.

Just pick up the original RoboCop on Blu for 9.99 at Wal-Mart, it's a classic and worth the price. Stay far, far away from RoboCop 2 and 3 however :puke:

[quote name='mr_bungle']That IS the transfer..they repackaged the original. Honestly guys I'm thinking about trying to get $20 or so for mine on eBay and buying the first and another blu to replace the other two..they were pretty bad weren't they..[/QUOTE]

They mention in the review that "In spite of its flaws, this is the definitive Robocop in terms of picture quality.", and unless they release a remake of Robocop or something, I doubt we will get a double dip anytime soon, so this is as good as it gets until then. Unless we get a blu of the Criterion version, with all it's uncut glory! But that's wishful thinking...

And Robocop 2 wasn't bad. It wasn't great, but it's leaps and bounds above 3.

[quote name='spmahn']Just pick up the original RoboCop on Blu for 9.99 at Wal-Mart, it's a classic and worth the price. Stay far, far away from RoboCop 2 and 3 however :puke:[/QUOTE]

Hey RC2 wasn't that bad.... RC3...however....:bomb:

I got the Trilogy the week it came out for $30 at Wal-Mart but never knew about the coupon....is it too late to re-coop my $5?

[quote name='VipFREAK']These are just as fail as the robo 1 blu ray no? PASS.[/QUOTE]

At least the Robocop 1 Blu-Ray was the Unrated version with all the deleted scenes added back in. So that's a + :) Nothing like watching ED-209 rip apart that dude at the beginning, or Murphy's massacre by Clarance's gang.

I used to be so terrified of this movie as a kid, now I laugh the entire time. One of my favorite parts is the end where Murphy shoots the guy and the black dude smiles and gives him that thumbs up :lol:

^This movie was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of it's time. I've always loved it.
Moar gun battles!

[quote name='HCHecxz']At least the Robocop 1 Blu-Ray was the Unrated version with all the deleted scenes added back in. So that's a + :) Nothing like watching ED-209 rip apart that dude at the beginning, or Murphy's massacre by Clarance's gang.[/QUOTE]

I have the Trilogy on DVD, I'll just stick with those. They are probably better looking than the Blus too. :\

[quote name='VipFREAK']^This movie was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of it's time. I've always loved it.
Moar gun battles!

I have the Trilogy on DVD, I'll just stick with those. They are probably better looking than the Blus too. :\[/QUOTE]

uuuhhhhh, actually no. the 1st one blu looks a bit better than the dvd but it has source problems. 2 and 3 are a BIG jump in quality from the DVD's, they are using older masters made a few years ago but the masters are a nice leap above the dvd's

[quote name='ITDEFX']Hey RC2 wasn't that bad.... RC3...however....:bomb:[/QUOTE]
My favorite scene in RC2 is when all the new prototypes keep committing suicide. Hilarious. I would buy RC2 for that scene alone.

[quote name='flix1']My favorite scene in RC2 is when all the new prototypes keep committing suicide. Hilarious. I would buy RC2 for that scene alone.[/QUOTE]

Dude, i was reading people crapping on RC2 and this is the thought I had. Worth the price of admission alone.

bread's done
Back