Robosapien

toona

CAG Veteran
Has anyone out there ever bought one of those Robosapien toys? I was looking into one for Christmas and I was wondering if any of you guys had experienced them. Of course I also want to get the best price I can. :wink: Right now BB has it for $79.99 shipped.

Keep your eye on woot.com, the Robo is a favorite item there and usually drops down to 63.25 plus 5 bucks to ship.

I just checked, it's still there. Go get it, this is as cheap as it gets.

Wow, Thanks JimmieMac. I'll be sure keep an eye open there. Do you know if these things are as cool as they seem?

Everyone at woot.com likes them, me personally this it's a giant waste. What the fu(k do I need that for when I got a girlfriend to do my evil bidding,

It's on Woot right now! Cool. Thanks for the input on BBB flizmo007. I think for $69.99 though, this is cheaper than a girlfriend....

[quote name='toona']It's on Woot right now! Cool. Thanks for the input on BBB flizmo007. I think for $69.99 though, this is cheaper than a girlfriend....[/quote]

O_O :shock: I hope what I'm implying is not what you mean.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='toona']It's on Woot right now! Cool. Thanks for the input on BBB flizmo007. I think for $69.99 though, this is cheaper than a girlfriend....[/quote]

O_O :shock: I hope what I'm implying is not what you mean.[/quote]

Well, it's hand does grip things ,now you just need to set it up to dispense lotion.

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='toona']It's on Woot right now! Cool. Thanks for the input on BBB flizmo007. I think for $69.99 though, this is cheaper than a girlfriend....[/quote]

O_O :shock: I hope what I'm implying is not what you mean.[/quote]

Well, it's hand does grip things ,now you just need to set it up to dispense lotion.[/quote]

:rofl:

They look really cool but they are really useless. I'd say get it just cuz it looks cool. It'd look nice in your room or wherever and if you actually find a use for it more power to you.

I'll admit its border line lame but we were planning on using it to terrorize the dog. I think it would work for that purpose just fine.

bread's done
Back