Robotron 2084! Who's Stoked?!!!!

Darkside Hazuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm picking up three games at launch, but I'll be downloading this one the instant I hook it up.

$400 for twenty-five year old gameplay. Bring it on!

I pray they don't remake Bubbles.

Have it. I have all the "classic" games on Arcade. Compilations PWN me.

Also 2084 is better than 3/4ths of the games released today in terms of gameplay.

I'm looking foreward to Crystal Quest, I hope it remains true to the original Macintosh gameplay. I used to play that and Net Trek at school all day on Mac Plusses and SE's. Joust and Smash TV are nice, too.

I've got Robotron 2084 on a compilation for Saturn.

Unless they add Robotron 2084 to Live Arcade today or tomorrow you won't be downloading it right after you hook your Xbox 360 up. It's currently not one of the titles available on Live Arcade.

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']I'm picking up three games at launch, but I'll be downloading this one the instant I hook it up.

$400 for twenty-five year old gameplay. Bring it on!

I pray they don't remake Bubbles.[/QUOTE]

Forget that. SMASH TV baby! Total carnage! I love it!

...em....

I read an interesting paper on Robotron 2084 and how the human mind works when playing it. It was very interesting. Basically it said that realy good players generaly play using pure instinct and very little consious thought and that many players don't have any recollection of what they did while playing... It was an older paper so I don't know about the validity, but it was an interesting read none the less.

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']Here's an article about the new Live Arcade games, for those of you wondering what the hell I'm talking about.[/QUOTE]

Unless they are loading it on there today or tomorrow though, it's not going to be available tomorrow. The only Midway games on there as of now are Joust and Gauntlet.

I'll download this one when its available, i want geometry wars though cause it sounds very much like robotron, but with fancy graphics.

bread's done
Back