Rock Band 1 13.95 For 360 at Rasputins Music

rigo707

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I think these stores are only in the Sf Bay Area but anyways i bought me a copy of rockband new for 13.95+ tax BTW: I bought mine at the one In Vallejo next to target

Sf bay area and Vallejo are located in California

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='royalbliss1']Ps3 or 360? I love that music store I try to get to one everytime i make it to the bay area.[/quote]

Crap, I'd love one of those...anyone wanna pick me up one and just tack on shipping? PM me if so, please...thanks in advance! :twisted:

Heck of a deal.
iy.gif

iy.gif

Epic fail. Update the title to include "VERY YMMV".

1. Store doesn't carry new games.
2. Store says all Rasputin stores stopped carrying new games.
3. Used game selection is very limited; no Rock Band or any other music games seen.
4. The store didn't even allow customers into the area where the used videogames are kept until more than a half hour after the store opened. (This seems to be my week for arriving at stores (*cough* Best Buy) after their posted opening time but before they actually open).

MAYBE you could replicate this deal at the Vallejo store (OP didn't say if there were other copies, or how many), but I'd be surprised.

[quote name='Full Metal XL']Crap, I'd love one of those...anyone wanna pick me up one and just tack on shipping? PM me if so, please...thanks in advance! :twisted:[/quote]

Sure i could

Checked another Rasputin store today. Same story: only sells used games. USED Rock Band is $25.

NOBODY has posted that they were able to replicate what the OP posted. The OP hasn't even stated whether or not he saw more copies at the Vallejo location at this price.

Mods: why aren't you moving this thread (that appears to be a fluke, rather than a deal, and even in the best case is limited to the greater California Bay Area) out of the general Deals thread? At the very least you should edit the title to include "YMMV", since the OP hasn't had the courtesy to do so. I've wasted enough time on this; I don't see why other CAGs should.

[quote name='WzNtHa']no need to get your panties in a bunch:roll: the OP was just trying to be helpful to other CAGers who might be looking for a deal on RB1[/quote]

I'm sure he was, but it's not helpful if the deal cannot be replicated by others - and once he saw that was the case, he should have YMMV'd the thread.

Also, I don't wear panties. If I did, I suppose they'd always be in a bunch, for anatomical reasons alone.

bread's done
Back