Rock Band 1 (game only)

Road4Kill

CAGiversary!
Does anybody know where i can get RB 1 (new) for cheap? hopefully 20$ or less.
Thanks for feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Gamestop its like $15[/QUOTE]

for used but i want the code and new is 30$ from eb i think

[quote name='Road4Kill']for used but i want the code and new is 30$ from eb i think[/QUOTE]

little confusing, you want it new, but your title says disc only. not thread crapping, but you may want to fix that. ill check, if i see anything ill post.

[quote name='eth3real']The code you buy from PSN...heck you can rent the game and import the songs, don't even need to buy it.[/QUOTE]

the code only works for one person on the instruction book. Someones used it by now...

[quote name='eth3real']rockband 1 you buy the import feature from PSN. I know because I have done it. there is no code.[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks. i can use a credit card for the 5$ export key?

Yep.
On the day Rock Band 2 shimmies onto store shelves, Rock Band 1 will get an update that'll add an "export" option. It'll ask you for a password, which is included with your copy of Rock Band 2. After you punch in the code you'll have to pay up, but Harmonix says it won't be more than five bucks (the money is for rights holders). Then all of your songs, or at least the ones you're allowed to port (only 3 songs excluded), will be copied to your hard drive. Harmonix's PR dude John Drake also said that if you buy Rock Band 2 and just rent Rock Band 1, you'll probably be able to copy the songs as long as you pay the fee.

bread's done
Back