Rock Band 2 bundle+Beatles RB $119.98 bestbuy.com (12/2 only)

jhuneycutt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This is a best buy deal of the day for the RB2 bundle and Beatles RB for $120.

360 copy is sold out and it currently doesn't have the option for in store pick up. I noticed with the buy a ps3 game, get a $20 psn card deal on Sunday and Monday that God of War Collection was going in and out of stock during those days, so maybe 360 people won't be out of luck the whole day?

PS3 version currently in stock and available for in store pick up.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/regular...ay/pcmcat196400050009.c?id=pcmcat196400050009

Is RB2 special edition the one with the old RB1 wired instruments?

Oh and I've had some luck at my BB getting them to match their own online ads. So if you've got it in stock locally you might have a crack at the 360 version

RB2 special edition should come with RB2 instruments since, well, that's where the RB2 instruments originated. It's the Beatles value bundle that comes with RB1 instruments.

Thanks OP.

I was able to do a instore pickup for the 360 version. I had a small problem picking it up as they had set aside the Beatles Special Value bundle. After some explanation, they realized the mistake and brought me the RB2 bundle and a stand alone copy of the Beatles RB.

By the way, I noticed that Best Buy's site also mentioned 3 free Beatles downloads (individual songs) with purchase of select Beatles software. This deal looks like it's suppose to qualfiy. Hopefully, I get the email with the code.

[quote name='bananafish900']Is RB2 special edition the one with the old RB1 wired instruments?
[/QUOTE]

uhh wtf lol.

thanks op, been looking for a good deal on rb2 for the kids christmas. will be picking it up at bb tomorrow after work.

bread's done
Back