Rock Band 2 Full Kit + Rock Band Beatles PS3/360 $129.98 (or $103.48) @ BestBuy.com

DaFulla

CAGiversary!
Rock Band 2 Full Kit + Rock Band Beatles PS3/360 $129.98 (or $103.48) @ BestBuy.com

I saw this under the "Deal of the Day" on the main page:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/null/null/pcmcat196400050009.c?id=pcmcat196400050009

This is for the complete Rock Band 2 band kit (RB2 game, new drums, new guitar, and mic,) and the seperate Rock Band Beatles game for PS3 or Xbox 360 (sorry Wii owners
frown.gif
.) Combine this with the $20 off $100 PayPal (Terms and Conditions and offer all over Best Buy's website) and 5% Bing CashBack, and you've got it for $103.48 plus tax. This will also help you get pretty close to another $5 Reward Zone certificate if you're in the Gamer's Club. I searched "LCD HD" at bing.com based on someone else's suggestion to get the 5% BCB link for Best Buy.

This is the best deal out there hands down for the newest instruments, and 2 great Rock Band games. In my opinion, Rock Band Beatles is a vast improvement, whether you're a Beatles fan, or not.

Pretty good price but it's not cheap enough for me yet. In the next couple of months the prices will drop even more. Nice find though.

bread's done
Back