Rock Band 2 game only $39.99 @ Gamestop

berzirk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Didn't see another thread, but admittedly my search abilities suck.

Got an email about it. Also $20 off the band kit. For $40, a brand new Rock Band 2 disc sounds about right.

Anyone that can linky, I'm sure the peoples will be appreciative.

i picked up Rock Band 2 used last week for $54.99 during the B2G1 free sale. now it's $34.99. can i bring it in and get some money back? some store credit at least?

[quote name='rydawg25']i picked up Rock Band 2 used last week for $54.99 during the B2G1 free sale. now it's $34.99. can i bring it in and get some money back? some store credit at least?[/QUOTE]

I'm almost positive GS doesn't pricematch.

Usually if it's within the seven day window you would have no problem returning and rebuying or exchanging but since you did it with the B2G1 free I'm not sure how they would handle as they would return all three games purchased and then re ring them all

[quote name='bmore007']How can I get best buy to price match this? Will they take a print out of the GS deal?[/QUOTE]

As long as there is a GS near that BB with it in stock, they can call over to the store to confirm the price and match it. They dont need the ad, but they do need to call and make sure its in stock.

Yay, now it looks like a couple of people are happy with the deal. I jumped on it the same day, so I was starting to think maybe this was a universal price drop, or I didn't really stumble onto a deal at all!

bread's done
Back