Rock Band 2 Metal Drum Pedal with BONUS Lego Rock Band Export Key (360)

Shadowiii

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hello fellow CAGgers,

I've never traded/sold stuff on here before, so bear with me if I am doing a crappy job...

Due to a bizzare twist of fate (and a really poorly managed eBay auction), I now have an extra metal Rock Band 2 bass pedal (for 360 but I hear they work with any...?). I have no use for it as I already bought one a few months ago, and then bought a whole new set of RB2 drums, and THEN got another free one in this mixup (I'm rolling in the stupid thing).

So, I was wondering if someone would like to take it off my hands. I paid $15 for it and would be willing to sell it for as much (or a better offer), or if you'd like to trade it for a game or something that would work too. Make me an offer! My wife just wants all this extra Rock Band crap out of our apartment. :)

As a bonus, I got an extra download code for Lego Rock Band due to another freak accident involving my parents buying duplicate games for christmas. So whoever gets the pedal can have this code as well. You'll still need a copy of the game to export it, but you could technically just rent it and export it I guess (or buy the game used...I thought it was fun.).

Feel free to reply to this thread, message me, or email me at negamask(at)gmail.com if you are interested. I've only used the pedal once, and that was to see if it worked.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back