Rock Band 2 (PS3) Game Only Pre-Order $49.99 at Circuit City.com

Thanks. I went ahead and ordered one. I was planning on getting the game when it came out anyways, so I might as well save $10. Whether it is a mistake or not, I'm still saving money.

RB2 and GHWT and Rock Revolution instruments will all be compatible with each other on both the PS3 and X360- i think it just means the new instruments, not the old ones though

SCEA has mandated that all instruments for upcoming rhythm games to work with the other games available for PS3. The current instruments for Rock Band and Guitar Hero will be compatible with other games (outside of their franchise) in the future.

[quote name='Duckbutt']SCEA has mandated that all instruments for upcoming rhythm games to work with the other games available for PS3. The current instruments for Rock Band and Guitar Hero will be compatible with other games (outside of their franchise) in the future.[/quote]

That's great news and enough to make me consider picking up one of the future titles.

Rock Band on PS3 finally got patched to support the GH3 Les Pauls on 9/11, so I think all generations of the GH instruments will work with RB2.

[quote name='Scarface7']Is the equipment the same as the first one? If so, I only need the game and this deal in combo with giftcards would be nice![/quote]
The drums have some major upgrades and the guitars were somewhat improved, the mic is the same. The drums can have two bass pedals, are velocity sensitive, quieter, wireless, and ports of cymbals. The improvements for the guitar include "a sunburst paint job, a more reliable strum bar and Overdrive accelerometer, a self-timing calibration, and quieter fret buttons."

bread's done
Back