Rock band 2 trade in value?

Ebgames doesnt tell you trade in values over the phone now, and the tivs.ca rock band 2 is almost 4-5 months. so thanks for nothing guys

[quote name='Nero25']Ebgames doesnt tell you trade in values over the phone now, and the tivs.ca rock band 2 is almost 4-5 months. so thanks for nothing guys[/QUOTE]
ask nicely in the tiv thread next time.
and there isn't an EB near you?
seriously.

[quote name='Nero25']Ebgames doesnt tell you trade in values over the phone now, and the tivs.ca rock band 2 is almost 4-5 months. so thanks for nothing guys[/QUOTE]

Jeez, sorry we couldn't have been more help. I have a bit of good news for you, though! Look down. You know, at your lap. You see those two things jutting out, towards the floor? They're called legs! You may be surprised to learn this, but if you try real hard, you can do something called "walking" with those! Now, stay with me; if you "walk" to the EB Games, and "talk" (I'll explain that one to you later) to the person behind the counter, you yourself can find out the TIV of Rock Band 2! For the PS3, even! I know, this is daunting stuff, but I'm sure you'll be able to work it out! Then, maybe you won't have to annoy people on forums with your diarrhea-like posts! Good luck!

[quote name='doctor_payne13']Jeez, sorry we couldn't have been more help. I have a bit of good news for you, though! Look down. You know, at your lap. You see those two things jutting out, towards the floor? They're called legs! You may be surprised to learn this, but if you try real hard, you can do something called "walking" with those! Now, stay with me; if you "walk" to the EB Games, and "talk" (I'll explain that one to you later) to the person behind the counter, you yourself can find out the TIV of Rock Band 2! For the PS3, even! I know, this is daunting stuff, but I'm sure you'll be able to work it out! Then, maybe you won't have to annoy people on forums with your diarrhea-like posts! Good luck![/QUOTE]

Whoa! Relax. One smart ass answer does not need another one. I like to think that CAG is better than that. If you don't like the thread, don't read it and don't respond. The title gave away what this thread was all about. Let the mods deal with it.

I'd be way too anal as a Mod; I'd definitely mold my approach to the Soup Nazi; CAG Nazi ftw! Of course, I wouldn't be left with too many friends here on CAG...NO POST FOR YOU!

[quote name='game_fanatic']I'd be way too anal as a Mod; I'd definitely mold my approach to the Soup Nazi; CAG Nazi ftw! Of course, I wouldn't be left with too many friends here on CAG...NO POST FOR YOU![/QUOTE]
NTS: Add Canadian CAGs on PSN

[quote name='JnJosh']around 25$, if its anything similar to the 360 one.[/QUOTE]

wow and they sell used ones for $49.99!

[quote name='glowhax']wow and they sell used ones for $49.99![/QUOTE]
That's how it works; retailers will generally only sell used games $5 less than "new" copies, while giving you peanuts.

bread's done
Back