Rock Band 3 Keyboard Bundle (360/Wii) $122.22 at Amazon

DrMunkee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
X360 - Click HERE

Wii - Click HERE

The bundle currently does not have any credit attached to it or release day delivery, but it is the cheapest I have seen it. (aside from that sketchy 3rd party).

If you can wait a few days and have Amazon Prime, this is probably your best bet.

Last edited by a moderator:
8 dollars off is really nice, i'm really hoping for another one of those 60-80 dollar listing mistakes to happen again...

[quote name='Tony208']Will the price of this tank eventually?[/QUOTE]

Nuh uh. Going to be waiting a few months for this.

[quote name='Tony208']Will the price of this tank eventually? I'm hoping to pick it up for less than $60 like with DJ Hero.[/QUOTE]

Well, let's see. What's been more successful? Rock Band...or DJ Hero? Hmm...that's a toughie. ;)

[quote name='Armor42']I would probably buy this at that price had I not jumped on the $70 error ^_^[/QUOTE]
Check your order...mine now says its for the keyboard only.

I'm stupid for not getting it when i seen it was like 77 dollars or something like that i always wanted to get into rockband but at the same time i don't have the previous version so id need a guitar and also strapped for cash along with already have a huge backlog to finish. But those that got it at the deal I'm talking about lucked out big time easy $50.00 savings.

[quote name='Tony208']Will the price of this tank eventually? I'm hoping to pick it up for less than $60 like with DJ Hero.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well, let's see. What's been more successful? Rock Band...or DJ Hero? Hmm...that's a toughie. ;)[/QUOTE]

99% (yes, I made up the percentage) of all videogame prices "tank eventually". Not sure how long it will take this one to drop significantly, but odds are it will at least go down when the release of the next version nears. Beatles bundles have been available pretty cheap for at least a few months now. It probably won't drop as fast or as much as DJ Hero bundles, though.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']Already have it preordered at Gamestop unfortunately, but at least I'll get that awesome 3 song pack![/QUOTE]
Of course with the $14 or so you'd save (depending on your sales tax) using Amazon, you could buy the DLC when it's released in the RB Store and still be ahead.

[quote name='Armor42']This. Getting both the keyboard and game :)[/QUOTE]

Except for one guy who apparently got his early, nobody really knows for sure what will happen on the 26th. I'd like to think this company will be true to their word, but who knows?

The Amazon page says by Mad Catz.
What Up With That?

Is this an official Rock Band 3 Keyboard or Mad Catz special?

[quote name='Zimmy']The Amazon page says by Mad Catz.
What Up With That?

Is this an official Rock Band 3 Keyboard or Mad Catz special?[/QUOTE]

Mad Catz is actually the official peripheral manufacturer for Harmonix now (as much as that fact scares me so), so yes, it is the official Rock Band 3 keyboard, created jointly by Mad Catz and Harmonix.

[quote name='guessed']99% (yes, I made up the percentage) of all videogame prices "tank eventually". Not sure how long it will take this one to drop significantly, but odds are it will at least go down when the release of the next version nears. Beatles bundles have been available pretty cheap for at least a few months now. It probably won't drop as fast or as much as DJ Hero bundles, though.[/QUOTE]

That's somewhat true, and I did think of the Beatles bundle being so cheap now (though over a year later). But to be fair, that's also a full band kit, which not as many people would need. For this, NOBODY has a keyboard. Unless the keyboard is implemented poorly or they just completely oversaturate the market, I have a feeling these will sell pretty well.

There either won't be many left by the time a 50% price cut is warranted...or he'll be waiting 2 years/when RB4 comes out. At some point, you have to recognize what the actual "expense" is. Waiting 2 years to save $70 seems a little silly to me. But whatever floats your boat. :)

[quote name='WhatIsThatThing']Mad Catz is actually the official peripheral manufacturer for Harmonix now (as much as that fact scares me so), so yes, it is the official Rock Band 3 keyboard, created jointly by Mad Catz and Harmonix.[/QUOTE]

Check recent reviews of their products. It's well known that they've turned it around and now produce some great controllers. Some of the best, in fact.

[quote name='solud_snake']Does anyone know the reason why a PS3 bundle is not listed anywhere?[/QUOTE]

It's a strange agreement quirk between Mad Catz and EA/Harmonix.

If you managed to pre-order one very early, your retailer should still honor it.

bread's done
Back