Rock Band 3 Keyboard Bundle 69.99$

Gamestop/EBgames doesn't have the same kind of price protection policy than most retail or online stores, they will probably want the rest of the money when it comes out. Plus, they clearly state that you don't pay until they ship it to you, so you actually didn't pay it off/reserve your copy yet. It's worth a try, but I think it's a price error and they probably won't honor it.

They just messed up listing the game only, I think, as you can see the same product with the real price: http://www.gamestop.ca/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=305265

Don't think it will work, but at least its worth a try :lol:

Pricing
All prices shown are in Canadian Dollars. Store pricing may vary. Pricing for some pre-orders may be estimated. If the price of a pre-order decreases between the time you place your order and the time it ships, you will be charged the lower price. If the price increases, you will be given the option to keep your order at the higher price or cancel it.

Yeah, they made a price error with Fallout New Vegas for the PC as $29.99. It still shows up in my account as that price but if they want to jack up the price I am canceling the order.

As others say though its worth a shot.

I'm done with plastic instruments and this doesnt feel that great. I see full RB/Band hero band kits around for 50 bucks all the time. I think RB3 and GH6 will flop hard sales wise. Most people I know dont want any more plastic crap.

[quote name='Naylord']I'm done with plastic instruments and this doesnt feel that great. I see full RB/Band hero band kits around for 50 bucks all the time. I think RB3 and GH6 will flop hard sales wise. Most people I know dont want any more plastic crap.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've made the big mistake of buying RB1 full kit at full price, now I see the RG1 full kit at less than $50 (same with even World Tour), I think I'll wait until I'm done my backlog and then RB3 w/keyboard'll be like $20 :p.

Sorry to bring up and old thread Just a head's up to watch your order it's more likely than not have been modified to just RB3 game for the full retail price.
Best part right now is that I can't cancel online right now...

[quote name='phat_tonyca']Sorry to bring up and old thread Just a head's up to watch your order it's more likely than not have been modified to just RB3 game for the full retail price.
Best part right now is that I can't cancel online right now...[/QUOTE]

Yea, I received an email saying it was a pricing error and that my order was changed to just include RB3 the game. Couldn't cancel online, had to call their customer service. Too bad.

bread's done
Back