Rock Band 3 keyboard for Xbox360 $63.74 free shipping-Amazon

lordcap

CAG Veteran
Hey I know this isn't an awesome deal, but this is actually the lowest I have seen the keyboard in quite some time. Most of the time the keyboard hovers around the $75.00 mark. According to the triple camel the lowest it has ever been on amazon was $59.99.
Here is the link for the 360 version (note this is actually from a 3rd party vendor NYC Electronics)
http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Band-Wireless-Keyboard-Xbox-360/dp/B003RS19N4/ref=pd_cp_vg_2

Just some notes on this and things to consider. I had heard that rock band 3 may get a re-release with some type of bundle package soon. Don't know the details though and haven't really looked into it. I already have RB3 and most of the other music games. Although the new bundle packs may be of interest to those who may not already have RB3.

The current RB3 keyboard bundle pack for the 360 is still a crazy $129.12. So for those who may have scored a cheap copy of RB3 and would like to try the keyboard this deal may be worth looking at.

I actually went a different route to get a keyboard on my RB3. I held out and waited for a good deal on a keyboard with midi output. So a few months ago ToysRus ran a 50% off music instruments sale. So I grabbed a Yamaha keyboard with midi out and then got the madcatz midi adapter off amazon on a lightning deal. I have about $65 in my setup.

Oh I just went back to the link and other vendors have dropped their price. Overall price may drop even further now that we have some price matching going on.

Been wanting the keyboard for a while... very tempting. You're idea of using a sale on a "real" keyboard though is tempting too.

How often does TRU do that kind of sale?

Im not sure how often TRU has sale prices on their music items. This sale was a few months ago and it was like 50% off clearance items. So if the price ended in .98 it was marked down. I wound up getting a Yamaha PSR-E223. They keyboard does work great but I have found out that the only disadvantage in using the midi adapter vs. the RB keyboard is when you activate overdrive. Because the button is on the midi adapter. Just have to make sure to keep it close.

Cheapest I had seen the keyboards was $39.99 at Best Buy (clearance pricing).

I saw a bunch at K-Mart tonight when I stopped by. I can't recall how much they were though.

bread's done
Back