Rock Band 3 Keyboard (Xbox 360) - $31.99

God_TM

CAGiversary!
Just thought I'd share a find...

You can buy Rock Band accessories from Gamestop.com with 20% off right now (using the code: 20ACC (doesn't work with bundle packages)).

They also happen to have the Xbox 360 Keyboard in stock, with 20% off bringing it down to about $31.99 plus shipping (which was like $3).

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/accessories/xb360-rock-band-3-wireless-keyboard/78042

The couponingforfreebees site has instructions for bringing it down even more (to about $26 shipped, but wasn't sure about it so I just did the 20% off myself): http://couponingforfreebies.com/xbox-360-wireless-keyboard-only-26-03/

Thanks OP! I actually bought that midi adapter for my keyboard, but hauling a full sized weighted keyboard from room to room just to get some rock band in is... well... prohibitive. Picked this up. Good find!

[quote name='ubdu']Thanks op. Are there lots of songs that use the keyboard?[/QUOTE]

All of the songs on the Rock Band 3 disc use the keyboard and probably all of the DLC since the release of RB3 would use it as well. I don't know about the RBN tracks though, but you can demo those at least.

[quote name='Okatha']All of the songs on the Rock Band 3 disc use the keyboard and probably all of the DLC since the release of RB3 would use it as well. I don't know about the RBN tracks though, but you can demo those at least.[/QUOTE]

while it is true that you can use the keyboard on every song in RB3, not every song has a keyboard part. for those that dont have keys, you can play either the guitar or bass part.

Shipping is free if you choose value.

Heard that it's not that realistic of a keyboard experience, but was waiting for a good price on this. Thanks OP. Now I have complete PRO for ~$150 total spent. The guitar was the killer.

[quote name='scottman']Shipping is free if you choose value.

Heard that it's not that realistic of a keyboard experience, but was waiting for a good price on this. Thanks OP. Now I have complete PRO.[/QUOTE]

It's sort of realistic, but it's right hand notes only.

I just bought it last night so I haven't had the chance to try it out yet (don't even have a RB3 disc yet!).

They say any songs imported from RB2 will also work with they keyboard (playing the guitar/bass section via the keyboard (non-Pro-Mode))? Of course DLC with Pro-Mode will have it, and I'm sure the RB3 disc includes many Pro-Mode songs...

Nice find. Cost me $35 and change with tax. I thought the card took 10% off accessories too, it didn't give it to me.
Small caveat to the second part of the op, you may get $5 back but you need $20 total to get a check. Not a bad deal if you find a use for shopathome.

bread's done
Back