Rock Band 3 Schick offer

Falcongamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
This has been going on since March but through the end of April or while supplies last, you can get a code for a DLC pro track pack for Rock Band 3. Once you buy the special marked packages that have Rock Band 3 Offer at the top of the packaging, go to http://www.schickplayitsmooth.com/ to redeem your prize pack.

The DLC pack only applies to the PS3 and 360 versions of Rock Band 3. For Wii owners, you can earn 600 Wii points that is credited after entering a code that is emailed to you after completing the redemption form on the website. The offer ends 7-31-2011.

The Schick packs that contain the song pack are clearly marked with the RB3 logo on the front. I believe the song pack is a guarantee, and the token also enters you in the other prize categories.

It better gaurantee a song pack at the price of their razors. I need a few new razors anyway so I might as well get a free song out of the deal.

I got a coupon with the ad for this, a pack of razors for $3.99+tax after the $1 off coupon is a bit cheaper than a song pack (3 songs is usually 440 ms points aka $5.50)

If someone could get me a 360 code I'd LOVE it, It sadly seems exclusive and I can't get a code in the UK. I am massive RB fan (I have over 800+ DLC)
I sadly understand if noone will send one but no harm in asking

I get the impression that the "pro track pack" is the add-on of pro instruments for some of the songs. Some songs are $1.99 (160 XBL points) and have a "pro" add-on for $0.99 (80 points). Can anyone confirm?

It actually is 3 exclusive songs (It says on the website in FAQS I think. Not sure about pro upgrades though. I could upload videos of the pro charts if their is any though and I can get a code

It's 3 songs PLUS the pro-upgrades. Which is a 440 MSP song pack + $3 worth of upgrades. Of course if you don't have a pro guitar the upgrades are worthless.

When my computer is working again I'll post up the song list and if I get a code I'll post up all the charts.

it is an "emerging artist pack" which means it does tend to retail in the Rock Band music store as a bit less than most packs, but still:
Hourcast - Freakshow
aba_1.jpg

The Gracious Few - Appetite
aba_2.jpg

Johnny Cooper - Don't Feel Like That Anymore
aba_3.jpg

everytime i try to confirm my email i get this

"
500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed"

anyone else have this problem?

The code redemption actually gives you all 3 songs. You don't have to pick any of them.
As far as I could tell, they're all retooled from their original RBN releases. I noticed in the Hourcast song that some of the notes were changed and the overdrive phrases were moved around as well. Plus these are listed as "official" Rock Band DLC instead of RBN tracks. All songs have pro bass and guitar. They do NOT have harmonies or keyboards.
If you need razors and you like Rock Band, there's worse ways to spend $6. I thought it was worth it.

[quote name='jasterblaster']everytime i try to confirm my email i get this

"
500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed"

anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

I had this problem, too. Turns out that the link in the confirmation email is glitched.

They send you a link that looks like this: http://www.schickplayitsmooth.com/rockband/verify_email.php?[unique code]

You should remove the "rockband" part so that it looks like this:
http://www.schickplayitsmooth.com/verify_email.php?[unique code]

bread's done
Back