Rock Band 3 Squier Guitar - Free $25 Gift Card @ BestBuy

So that pays for the tax on this thing?

Had this been released when RB3 came out, I might have bit...but after playing RB3, I've been a little disappointed with the way this franchise has been heading.

Argh, want one badly, but the CAG in me says to wait until it's on clearance. One of the reviews actually had a funny comment: "The last time anyone paid MSRP for Fender gear was 1956."

yeah theres alot of 80s cheese on the soundtrack. i was all about it for a week now not so much. i've played more dlc than the on-disc stuff but that's always been the case.

I want one, but I think I am going to wait to see how many of these things there are around... If Target carries it, you know it'll clearance... I just want to see how widely adopted these things are before I blow 3 Franklins on it...

Though the benefit of buying from BB or a B&M store is that it's easier/faster to return it if there's something wrong with the guitar. The first time I bought a guitar off the internet, it arrived perfect. The last time tried to buy a guitar off the internet, I sent it back 3 times for various problems before finally giving up on it.

I had really thought about buying this for Rock Band, but when I have to consider that I'll have to pay more for Pro tracks for all of the songs (that I already bought) and would actually like to play with it, rather than the songs that come with the game that have Pro support, it's kind of a hard pill to swallow.

Plus, there is a part of me that would rather have Bass Pro support. Playing the bass just seems like so much more fun for some of the songs. Probably just me though.

[quote name='psunami']Plus, there is a part of me that would rather have Bass Pro support. Playing the bass just seems like so much more fun for some of the songs. Probably just me though.[/QUOTE]
RB3 has Pro Bass -- it's comes with all the songs in the game and is part of the $1 upgrade for DLC. On the Mustang I've been doing both modes. It's not the same as a real bass because the strings are quite a bit closer together but it's still a lot of fun.

bread's done
Back