Rock Band 3 Supermarket Prices?

bradison

CAG Veteran
Hi guys I'm looking to pick up RB3 sometime after work today, cant find any information about how much it is in any of the supermarkets today.

Does anyone know? I'll update this when I've been to Sainsburys after work but if anyone else can post the prices then it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Local Sainsbury's had none in stock, not ranged for it apparently, this was one of the massive superstores.

Local Asda had none on display so I asked the young lad behind the till "If it's not out we don't have it" he said, I explained it was out today so might be waiting to be put out and he said definitely not, maybe Monday as that's when games are released...

Nothing like making it easy for the online stores is there ?

[quote name='carlito8']Local Sainsbury's had none in stock, not ranged for it apparently, this was one of the massive superstores.

Local Asda had none on display so I asked the young lad behind the till "If it's not out we don't have it" he said, I explained it was out today so might be waiting to be put out and he said definitely not, maybe Monday as that's when games are released...

Nothing like making it easy for the online stores is there ?[/QUOTE]

Totally agree, Sainsburys said to wait until Monday too :/ They've never stocked any other Rock Band games but had Guitar Hero when that released so...

Such a shame, was hoping to get it before I go away on Monday but I guess not. The other half said no shops in town had it in stock either?!

I sent my brother on a quest to Tesco's/Sainsbury's/Asda etc as I am out of the country, and no-where had it in stock. He said that they said they'd only had a few copies in, and all of those were sold before 9am. I really thought it'd be a game that they'd get behind and promote with discounts tbh. :( bummed, I guess an e-tailer after all then: zavvi has it for 35quid now...

bread's done
Back