Rock Band 3 w/Keyboard (360) Target $32.48 (YMMV)

NoMaadic

CAG Veteran
I got the Rock Band 3 bundle with the Keyboard for 360 on clearance for $32.48 at my Target this morning.

I noticed this was on sale for $90 a couple of weeks ago and $60 last week.

I'm located in Maryland, right outside of D.C. Possible YMMV.

No way my Target's will have that. They hardly ever have anything on clearance. I'm referring to the ones in Bel Air and Abingdon, MD.

I would ask if you could snag me one but I would imagine the shipping would be outrageous.

There's a Target clearance deal thread - this should go in there along with all other Target clearance as they are all very YMMV. But thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='pitflyer']There's a Target clearance deal thread - this should go in there along with all other Target clearance as they are all very YMMV. But thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Target clearance is by region so it is not that YMMV. Whether or not your stores still have stuff or get cleaned out the minute stuff drops by 15 or 30% is quite YMMV.

I saw one a couple weeks ago in Johnson City, TN for 64.xx, if anyone is up that way might wanna go see if it dropped anymore. I should've gotten it at 64...such a deal.

[quote name='pitflyer']There's a Target clearance deal thread - this should go in there along with all other Target clearance as they are all very YMMV. But thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Thanks. I will use that thread in the future.

great deal if you can find it, because the rb3 game itself costs $19.99 new so you can keep the keyboard and trade in the game later on @ gs when they have the extra 40% trade in credit next week. that's if u already have the game like I do but good deal anyways.

[quote name='biledriver']Target clearance is by region so it is not that YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Not in my experience. I've seen one Target clearance an item to 75% off and then see the same item start it's clearance cycle two weeks later at a Target that is less than 10 miles away from the one where it already made it to 75%.

[quote name='biledriver']Target clearance is by region so it is not that YMMV. Whether or not your stores still have stuff or get cleaned out the minute stuff drops by 15 or 30% is quite YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Target clearance is by store, not by region. If it were by region, then all 4 stores around me would clearance stuff out at the same time. The way it is now, there is usually a 4-6 week difference between when stuff starts getting clearanced out at these stores.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Target clearance is by store, not by region. If it were by region, then all 4 stores around me would clearance stuff out at the same time. The way it is now, there is usually a 4-6 week difference between when stuff starts getting clearanced out at these stores.[/QUOTE]

That's on the different pricing teams. But clearance items for Target are put into a system by corporate to be processed. I used to work there.

The big difference is by region. Dragon Age Ultimate was clearanced for a bunch of us before xmas. And then for other regions just a few months ago.

[quote name='Danny VIP']If anyone can find this I have the money to pay it and like 5-10 bucks for gas lmk and shipping.[/QUOTE]

I got the last one at my store, otherwise I would pick up more for others or to sell. Sorry.

[quote name='Danny VIP']If anyone can find this I have the money to pay it and like 5-10 bucks for gas lmk and shipping.[/QUOTE]

I picked one up 2 weeks ago. Then last week was at a different store and saw 2 tagged at $62.xx, scanned and it came up as $32.xx. Was gonna buy both, but left one for somebody else. I had picked it up for a friend who then decided he did not want it. I plan on taking it back now.

I'm in Hartford area in connecticut if anybody wants it. LMK; I don't feel like shipping b/c it will prob costs >$10 with shipping/insurance/and an appropriate box.

Can anyone tell me where the clearance section for the video games are?
I went yesterday but couldn't find it... -__-
Last time I went, the clearance section was located in the corner of the video game section but I've heard they've moved everything around

God, there are none anywhere near me. Man, I wish I could get this. Would go great with my $50 Beatles Rock Band clearance from Sears. This and I would just need another cheap guitar and I will have all the instruments I need!

[quote name='NoMaadic']I got the Rock Band 3 bundle with the Keyboard for 360 on clearance for $32.48 at my Target this morning.

I noticed this was on sale for $90 a couple of weeks ago and $60 last week.

I'm located in Maryland, right outside of D.C. Possible YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Which store? I live in the same area. From your last post it looks like you got the last one. Was it at Wheaton? Calverton? Rockville? Just trying to nail down a possible location for another.

If anyone has this deal near them and wouldn't mind picking up a bundle for that price I would be very appreciated. I will pay the price plus some for your trouble of course :)

I've been in 5 Targets in the last week, and haven't seen one of these 360 bundles in stock, not to mention on clearance. Plenty for the Wii, though.

bread's done
Back