Rock Band (360) in stock on Newegg.com - $169.99

Not really a deal considering every local retail store I go into they have tons of them, and then they even have more on top of that. I thought this game was supposed to be hard to find this holiday season?

[quote name='Fuzi0n']Not really a deal considering every local retail store I go into they have tons of them, and then they even have more on top of that. I thought this game was supposed to be hard to find this holiday season?[/quote]

I have never seen it in stock anywhere, not that I have been looking to get it though. Perhaps you have just been lucky in your findings.

[quote name='Quintessence']I have never seen it in stock anywhere, not that I have been looking to get it though. Perhaps you have just been lucky in your findings.[/quote]
Dang, maybe its just where I live but the last time I was in Target checking the clearence section they had an entire cart of them, and also had shelves full of them in and even outside the video game section which I found really weird.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']Dang, maybe its just where I live but the last time I was in Target checking the clearence section they had an entire cart of them, and also had shelves full of them in and even outside the video game section which I found really weird.[/quote]

same at my target they had tons of rock bands for 360
they had one lil shelf with 4 of them then if u looked up at the highest shelf in one of the sections they had at least 15 stacked upon each other :hot:

[quote name='SuperSnake2012']In the NYC area, I haven't seen any copies of Rock Band in stock for 360. Definitely a regional thing.[/quote]I was able to snag my copy of Rock Band for the 360 from a GameStop store in Kings Plaza mall in Brooklyn.

[quote name='SuperSnake2012']In the NYC area, I haven't seen any copies of Rock Band in stock for 360. Definitely a regional thing.[/QUOTE]

Last time I was in Times Square TRU, I saw a stack for the 360 piled to the ceiling.

Definitely seen a lot more PS3 copies in my immediate area, though.

You know there's something wrong with this world when ONE SINGLE fuckING GAME for $175 fuckING DOLLARS is considered a "deal".

[quote name='alongx']Last time I was in Times Square TRU, I saw a stack for the 360 piled to the ceiling.

Definitely seen a lot more PS3 copies in my immediate area, though.[/QUOTE]

When was the last time you were in the Times Square TRU? I might stop over there on Wednesday if they have them.

They have these at my local K-Mart, quite a few of them too

was surprised, we normally dont' have "big" things in stock like that

[quote name='PyroGamer']You know there's something wrong with this world when ONE SINGLE fuckING GAME for $175 fuckING DOLLARS is considered a "deal".[/quote]

Yup, cause Rock Band's totally going to have a quick sale for 20 bucks at every Best Buy! :roll:

It's Rock Band; it's so damn unique you can't really be angry about that sort of thing.

bread's done
Back