Rock band and Xbox Wireless controllers Goodwill

Dragonwarrior587

CAGiversary!
Went to a Goodwill in Indiana They had 5 or 6 Halo 3 Wireless controllers all new Priced at $30 each tomorrow will be 30% off for Senior (take my dad hehe)
they also had 2 pink and 2 Blue ones gonna pick up a couple. Wen to another one and they had 4 Rock bands in the box Not sealed but came with everything for $80 bucks +30%...........Seems like some Good deals!!! Heading out in the Morning!

What city are you in OP? Good luck! My experience is that if you see something you like, you snap it up that day or it's gone the next.

[quote name='cranguy']Good luck on that stuff being there tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I've done the same thing when it comes to the 50% color code and waited the extra day. The only time I score something by waiting the extra day is stashing the item where I no there is little traffic. This would obviously not work for the Rock Band bundles.:p

Just where at here in Indiana is this wonderful Goodwill? If in Indy, I'll have to check it out if they have this kind of stuff.

Sorry it took me so long to get back. It was the one on W. Washington Street. Went there the next day and they still had all 4 bought all of them for $265 with the 30% off. 2 of them were Brand New Sealed ^_^ Lucky me...2 were open and have some Minor Problems nothing I can't replace. I am going to sell one I guess it is going to need a new Guitar, Rock band will Replace it no Problem. everything else works fine you can make and Offer. Thanks!

I am guessing this is the case, but I want to be clear. Were all four copies of Rock Band for the 360?

[quote name='Dragonwarrior587']Yes they are all for the Xbox 360, When I was Buying them she said "you're going to sell these on Ebay aren't you" lol[/quote]

That's why she works at goodwill :/

Should have beat her ass anyways.

what do you guys think I should do with the extra one? The guitar is Broke so I would have to say in an Ebay listing As-is needs new guitar. Or should I list it in the local paper? or return for 65?

Wow you got lucky with some rtv'd merch from target. They were over-run with returns of rockband for stupid stuff. Easiest way for them to get rid of it is Goodwill. Is it still covered by warranty? If not part it out. If so check your pm cause i'd like to work something out.

[quote name='Dragonwarrior587']what do you guys think I should do with the extra one? The guitar is Broke so I would have to say in an Ebay listing As-is needs new guitar. Or should I list it in the local paper? or return for 65?[/quote]

You're in Indy?? I'd be willing to give you $65 for it. I can meet up with you tomorrow if you want. After that though I'll be out of town for a while. Let me know. :)

bread's done
Back