Rock Band - CC, BB Coupons?

mattstockton12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm looking to get Rock Band for 360 (probably Jan 6 at CC, it is in the ad). A 20 off 199 CC coupon would be grand, the newest one I have expires Dec. 31 2007. Any other coupons anyone knows of would help ease the pain of purchasing Rock Band are welcome as well.

Thanks

Get one of the gamer's club things floating around the store, open it, and pretend you've bought the membership a week before. It's a 10% off game coupon. RB = 153+tax.

But thats bad. I actually bought mine, so i paid 183 for rb + membership + tax. The 40 off 200 sucks because if you buy a 30 dollar fluff (If you don't want anything but RB) you still pay 160 for rb, so it comes out to 10 bucks less. 10% is 17 + difference in tax.

[quote name='chaostic_2k1']Get one of the gamer's club things floating around the store, open it, and pretend you've bought the membership a week before. It's a 10% off game coupon. RB = 153+tax.

But thats bad. I actually bought mine, so i paid 183 for rb + membership + tax. The 40 off 200 sucks because if you buy a 30 dollar fluff (If you don't want anything but RB) you still pay 160 for rb, so it comes out to 10 bucks less. 10% is 17 + difference in tax.[/quote]

Well I was planning to get a second guitar as fluff. It isn't like I was going to buy $30 of something I didn't want.

bread's done
Back