Rock band compatibilty

anarchyburger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
i have rock band for ps3 and my first question is, how much do you guys think i can sell Rock Band, complete with all the instruments. the instruments are in a very good condition by the way. and where would be the best place to sell it

so i have both ps3 and 360 but i use my 360 mostly for games and my ps3 for ps2 games, dvds and blu ray and a few ps3 games. i have the guitar hero games for 360 and rock band for ps3. i want to get rock band 2 and guitar hero world tour but i havent been able to decide whether to keep my ps3 copy or not. it seems like the 360 version of this game is superior cuz from what i read the instruments are compatible with both games and there are less issues. i have been holding off on new rock band dlc cuz i havent been able to decide which version to get. it seems like the 360 also gets some exclusive stuff also, like getting all the dlc a week early compared to ps3 and free songs and price cuts on dlc, etc (haven't seen anything like that for ps3)

so my options are to either buy the rock band drums for 360 ($30 @ CC) and sell my ps3 rock band stuff. or to keep the ps3 version and just buy rock band 2 and WT for my ps3 and probably sell my GH stuff i have for 360

i already have 2 guitars for 360 so i would just need the drums and a mic and i would be set. also, how much space does rock band dlc usually take? i'm curious cuz i only have a 20gb hard drive for 360.

[quote name='anarchyburger']i have rock band for ps3 and my first question is, how much do you guys think i can sell Rock Band, complete with all the instruments. the instruments are in a very good condition by the way. and where would be the best place to sell it

so i have both ps3 and 360 but i use my 360 mostly for games and my ps3 for ps2 games, dvds and blu ray and a few ps3 games. i have the guitar hero games for 360 and rock band for ps3. i want to get rock band 2 and guitar hero world tour but i havent been able to decide whether to keep my ps3 copy or not. it seems like the 360 version of this game is superior cuz from what i read the instruments are compatible with both games and there are less issues. i have been holding off on new rock band dlc cuz i havent been able to decide which version to get. it seems like the 360 also gets some exclusive stuff also, like getting all the dlc a week early compared to ps3 and free songs and price cuts on dlc, etc (haven't seen anything like that for ps3)

so my options are to either buy the rock band drums for 360 ($30 @ CC) and sell my ps3 rock band stuff. or to keep the ps3 version and just buy rock band 2 and WT for my ps3 and probably sell my GH stuff i have for 360

i already have 2 guitars for 360 so i would just need the drums and a mic and i would be set. also, how much space does rock band dlc usually take? i'm curious cuz i only have a 20gb hard drive for 360.[/QUOTE]

PS3 Rockband 2 and GHWT instruments works with both games, The original Rock band has even been patched to accept Les Paul guitars as controlelrs.

It doesnt really matter w/c console you play RB2, its the same game. Go with the one that saves you money..

bread's done
Back