Rock Band deals?

eagles5769

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I just missed the Amazon deal last week with Rock Band at $150 shipped, now its 160. Any good deals for the 360 version that's cheaper than $160 shipped? If not, should I buy it on Amazon now or wait for a better deal?

It was 150 at target last week, I'm sure it'll be at least that low somewhere else in the next couple of weeks

I picked it up at Sam's Club for $150 yesterday. Someone you know has a membership just ask around. If you get a one day trial membership you have to pay a 10% service fee for non-members so that kills the deal.

Just print out one of the 10% off Gamestop coupons floating around the forums, and use that to take $17 off. Then you're getting it for $153.

I don't know if Circuit City has any of those $40 off $200 coupons around but if there is you could get Rock Band and some MS points (for DLing songs). It would be like getting the MS points for free.

Your best bet for a cheap price($60-$80 or so) would be flipping games at Gamerush or Blockbuster. Some(not all) Blockbusters/Gamerushes have Rock Band.

bread's done
Back