Rock Band Drums (360) $69 shipped at Amazon

[quote name='CheapyD']http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-Rock-Band-Drum/dp/B000TT2D2A/

I just ordered these on Monday for $80...how do I get a price adjustment?[/quote]

I usually just call Amazon to get prices adjusted. It takes a while for the money to be credited back to your card anyway, so it's good to get the process rolling as soon as possible. Their international number is 1-206-266-2992.

Also, I'm not surprised to see the price of the drums come down. I think they were a bit overpirced. Stores around here are flooded with them too. My GS has at least 6-10, my BB/GR has probably 12-15, and my local Wal-Mart has so many that they dropped the price to $65 like 3 weeks ago. But I live in a college town, so I guess they figure we like to bang things here.

Thanks for the deal. I've been looking to get the drums cheaper. I bought just Rock Band game only because I had a guitar and mic. I also got the game only copy used so this is really a good deal for me.

ahhh why! My CC is crying right now, But I want! I'm just going to wait, I still need to get my Wii!

thanks for the info of the drum price drop cheapy, I picked this up from amazon last month when the individual drum sets were released. Was able to get some cash back from the price adjustment. Saw this just in time too, for me, the 30 day time limit for price adjustment requests was tommorow :lol:

It'd be pretty cool if they released a standalone Stratocaster for the PS3, so you know, you could actually have a full band for that version without having to buy the bundle twice. Even still, it is cool to see the drums available standalone for all 0 of us who didn't already have a set.

[quote name='dubbfoolio']you always chime in on the rockband threads. what's the back story there?[/quote]

Not a fan of over-priced pieces of cheaply made plastic accessories that break after a few uses, whether it be drums, microphone, or a Wii-mote gun.

As for cheapy, all you have to do is email amazon customer support with refund being the issue and all you do is ask for a price adjustment. I'm sure you have a special phone number or email for them though.

bread's done
Back