Rock Band Drums

SativaSam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Hey guys I am DYING to play Rock Band 3 with some drums again but I cannot find any for remotely reasonable price. On eBay, bids are 100$+ and I am not paying the price of a real cymbal for some plastic drums. I can get the pro cymbals for cheap, but can't find a RB2 or RB3 drumset itself for a good price. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one? Thanks!

If some plastic drums is all you want you can get the Guitar Hero drums for a lot cheaper and they work fine for Rock Band (although you won't be able to upgrade to Pro Drums with it)

Good luck, my drums actually just broke, so I've been looking around too, and the cheapest I had found was $70 on amazon, which is a bit ridiculous. Hopefully you find what you are looking for.

sometimes B&M shops have RB bundles on clearance, not to long ago TRU had RB beatles special edition for $29.99. I have a hoffner bass now...heck yeah! but yeah, CL is a good place, a lot of ppl don't play RB as much as the plastic instruments are a real eyesore. It's all about kinect atm.

No one near me has any on Craigslist. I've found some RB2 sets for 50$ or so but they get sold before I have time to click purchase. Oh well, guess I just won't play it.

Don't really wanna spend $200+ on some drums for a game that isn't even guaranteed a sequel anytime soon. Plus, from what I've heard, if there is a RB4 the new peripherals will outdate the ION and RB2 sets so I might as well just stick with a cheaper RB2 or RB3 set to play for now.

Sorry, I can't find a good deal on a set anywhere.

I will check the local Gamestops for a used set for you around here and you can pay me back plus pay the shipping, is all I would ask.

[quote name='J Rokk']Sorry, I can't find a good deal on a set anywhere.

I will check the local Gamestops for a used set for you around here and you can pay me back plus pay the shipping, is all I would ask.[/QUOTE]
If you find any sets anywhere lemme know please I'll pay. So tired of lurking around on eBay and all over town to find one that isn't 200$ on eBay.

bread's done
Back