Rock Band for 149.66 PS3 and 360 @ Sams Club

Benn that price since day one and was discussed on this forum... its where I got mine

And for that price it IS a good deal, in comparison to the GH price that is

It is a good price. Only problem is that with shipping and tax it goes over the price at Amazon.com which is where I'm going to get my copy shortly. That plus I don't have a membership to Sam's club. If you do then it might be a good deal to get it at the B&M store.

[quote name='addicted2games']Still too much for me. I want it for $100, but dont know how I am going to get it for that price. Just keep waiting.[/quote]

The only way you'll get to that priec point probably is if you get it at gamestop with the 20% trade-in promotion they're having for the game

[quote name='TomoyoN']Wonder if they have it in B&M stores and just not showing it on their website because of stock limitations....[/QUOTE]Yep. My wife just called from Sam's and said they are the same price ($149.66). She just loaded up the last 360 one into her cart. This is the one in Florence KY if it matters to you.

Well there goes any chance I had to do anything productive this weekend... :bouncy:

[quote name='jcook793']Yep. My wife just called from Sam's and said they are the same price ($149.66). She just loaded up the last 360 one into her cart. This is the one in Florence KY if it matters to you.

Well there goes any chance I had to do anything productive this weekend... :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I was in the Sam's in Norwood Ohio today and they had 4 of them that I could see. If I hadn't gotten the game from Gamefly and been using the GH2 controller I might have pulled the trigger. I think I'll just wait for the individual controllers to be released later since all I really want now is the drum set.

After playing it for about an hour, yeah the drums are the best part. FYI if you want to do vocals, any USB mic should work.

bread's done
Back