Rock Band in Canada Delayed?!

hambone34

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ive heard some rumors...
Anyone have info if/where it will be available on the 20th (bundle/SE)?
Does anyone know where to buy online that will ship to Canada incase the rumor is true? (I cant wait until mid december)

as far as I know it isn't a rumor anymore. It wont be here until December. Good luck getting any sites to ship it to Canada.

Yeah this was old news. I was real bummed about it too.
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/49887

Had to pre-order mine on Amazon.com to Buffalo and will be picking it up USA Thanksgiving Weekend. Tried to Preorder at Bestbuy or EBgames in Buffalo, but they are not taking anymore either.

Talked to several store reps at EB and and Bestbuy in New York State and rumor has it that all the PRE-ORDER are already sold out and they doubt they can even fill all the PRE-ORDERS.

Does anybody know any retailers or sites that will deliver to Canada that still has Rock Band available? Futureshop had it up, but now they're sold out.

If you guys are looking for the stand-alone game, Play-Asia is selling it at $64.99. It'll cost you about $90 after duty/taxes/shipping...but it IS technically available if you just can't wait. I assume EBs trade-in value will be pretty high too if you wanna trade it in for the bundle.

There's this greedy bastard on Vancouver Craigslist who is trying to sell a bundle he bought in Washington for $375.

That is motherlovin' ridiculous. From the reports coming from the states, the shortages of Rock Band were overreported. Let's hope the same goes for Canada, though so close to Christmas, it probably won't be.

bread's done
Back