Rock Band in Round Rock (TX)

Katsu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'll have the house to myself this evening... along with Rock Band, a new 52" LCD and a 7.1 Stereo System blaring out some *ROCK*!

Any Austin/Round Rock area people want to get together for some Rock Banding tonight 11/21?

I'll probably have a bigger get together this weekend, but I'm just looking for a few people for a small session tonight. A lot of my buddies are going out of town, so I figured... maybe other Austin CAGs would like to join in the fun. ;)

Cool.

Well... I'd rather not post my address and phone number on the internets... ;-)

But if you're interested, send me an email to 'robnava'. I use gmail.com. If you send me your phone number, I'll give you a call back.

Or you can send me a PM, and I'll PM you the info. However, emailing will be much faster cuz I get those on my phone and will respond much faster.

I'll be playing Rock Band well into the night, so even showing up at 11pm and midnight shouldn't be a problem. Just email me.

[quote name='Malik112099']wow...i would never invite total strangers to my house to play games...thats just me....good on ya though[/quote]

wow you are soooo paranoid, just keep a 9mm in every room, thats what I do. I have security cameras all around my apartment. If anyone even comes close to my place I open the door with one of my 9mm and tell them to get lost. The other day I had to teach the mail man a lesson. :drool: :drool: :drool:

J/K It is cool you are willing to invite strangers though. :D

I'd do it if Round Rock weren't 30 fucking miles away.

That's what I get for living out in the fucking boonies of South Austin.

[quote name='Toejam Football']wow you are soooo paranoid, just keep a 9mm in every room, thats what I do. I have security cameras all around my apartment. If anyone even comes close to my place I open the door with one of my 9mm and tell them to get lost. The other day I had to teach the mail man a lesson. :drool: :drool: :drool:

J/K It is cool you are willing to invite strangers though. :D[/quote]

i know what ya mean.....i live in north las vegas (aka shit hole) and make it a point to live on base instead of with the "locals" ;)

bread's done
Back