Rock Band, in store, Hastings, Game only. YMMV.

Doc Bacca

CAGiversary!
So I was at Hastings with a couple of my buddies and as we were strolling through the aisles, we noticed a game that shouldn't be there. It was Rock Band. It was the game only, 360 version. We didn't notice any other version there, but it was sitting there, in the case along side all the other games. If I had a 360 I would have tried to by it, but alas, I do not. Might be worth a try to some of you to go check it out now, especially if you have 360 guitars and that's all you care about.
Here's to hoping it helps someone, and that it's not a repost.

Hmm... ok, if this is indeed true, what's the point? They've already said that seperate peripherals wouldn't be available until after the holidays, so why would they even release the standalone game right now?

Guitar Hero Guitars and USB Mics work with the game. The only thing you have to buy the bundle for is the Drum Set. If you don't want the Drum Set (or don't want to buy another guitar/extra Mic), the Game Only Copy is the way to go for now.

This one is in Kirksville, Missouri.
It's usefull for anyone who just wants to play the guitar, such as myself or my friends. None of us wants to hear the others sing and the drums don't interest us. Since Guitar Hero guitars work for it, it's good to buy stand alone.

bread's done
Back