Rock Band instant win contest for college students only

I won via txt message early on with this, but their site screwed up. I ended up sending a dozen or so emails before finally finding out what I won and solving the issue. They said a "song download" I assumed a rock band track... nope, a mp3 download from some site that you had to go and sign up on. Woo! (*Sarcasm*)

They emailed me a code for a "xBox In-Game Down Load" an hour ago. I'm guessing that's the 160msp.

I didn't think I'd won anything from this promo. It seemed like everyone else posted their wins ages ago.
[quote name='BudzMcGee']a mp3 download from some site that you had to go and sign up on. Woo! (*Sarcasm*)[/QUOTE]
I didn't even know that was one of the prizes.

I also got a 160 MSP code in my inbox. I remembered them sending me a message that I won, but I didn't want to go to the hassle of scanning my college ID and sending them the pic. I guess they just gave up on getting those confirmations and sent out a bunch? Either way, paid for the DLC I bought the other day.

I had not seen that people are getting theirs now, and with all the snow delays to shipping mine might be on the way but I just replied to the email they sent originally and they sent back

Thank you for contacting us regarding this promotion. Your question is extremely important to us. Our customer service team is carefully reviewing your email and will get back to you in no more than 3 business days with an answer.

We’ve provided a copy of your email below for your records. We have also established a reference number for your issue which is [ePrize #735###]. We’d be happy to further assist with any additional concerns you have with this issue. Including the reference number in the subject line for all future correspondence would be very helpful to us. You can simply “reply” to this email to keep the same subject line.

Sincerely,

ePrize Customer Service

same BS email as 1337sauce

Hello,

We reviewed your potential win in the General Mills Rock Band Promotion
and found that you are not eligible to receive your prize.

According to section 6 in the Official Rules that govern the Game, “all
potential winning plays in the Instant Win Game are subject to
verification by the Sponsor or the Administrator, whose decisions are
final and binding. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the
Instant Win Game should so indicate, unless and until entrant's
eligibility and the potential winning play have been verified and
entrant has been notified that verification is complete.”

We reviewed your win and found that you do not meet the eligibility
requirements of the Promotion. According to Section 1 of the Official
Rules, the Promotion is open to “a full time student at a Participating
Campus. For purposes of this Promotion, a "Participating Campus" shall
mean a college or university that has registered through their General
Mills sales representative for participation in the General Mills Rock
Band Promotion.”

Please refer to the Official Rules for any further clarification.

http://generalmills.promo.eprize.com/playtorock/display_page?page=rules

Please know that our decision is final.

Thank you for your time,

ePrize Customer Service

I got an approval email, but never received my prize :(
Not really a big deal since I didnt pay for it or anything, but a little disappointing..

i got my hoodie in the mail today, so heads up to all winners....looks like prizes are starting showing up...now i'm just waiting for my brothers complete band kit

[quote name='hobomatt']i got my hoodie in the mail today, so heads up to all winners....looks like prizes are starting showing up...now i'm just waiting for my brothers complete band kit[/QUOTE]

didnt get my hoodie and i went to Univ at buffalo. pshhh

[quote name='gage006']Yeah screw these guys, won a hoodie and they pulled that non participating campus BS on me too. What a scam.[/QUOTE]

Same here won "software" most likely a game. was going to trade it in anyways; fuck em.

bread's done
Back