Rock Band keyboard Ps3 $24 at Target ymmv

While there is a target thread, this isn't bad. OP was it with game or alone? What is the DPCI (SKU) so that others my search for inventory at their local Target.

Guys please stop posting these clearance deals out of the Target clearance thread.... It's at the top of the forums for God's sake!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Guys please stop posting these clearance deals out of the Target clearance thread.... It's at the top of the forums for God's sake![/QUOTE]

The clearance thread is a monster and I rarely check it because most of the time it's just junk. If it wasn't for the OP, I would have missed this deal and not snagged the last one at my local store.

So...Thanks liuj1! \\:D/

[quote name='EvilIA']While there is a target thread, this isn't bad. OP was it with game or alone? What is the DPCI (SKU) so that others my search for inventory at their local Target.[/QUOTE]

There was no game bundle in North America I believe.

Not for ps3 at least[quote name='scblueeyedguy']There was no game bundle in North America I believe.[/QUOTE]

Save your winky face. The OP found the keyboard. The discussion we were having was if this was the game and keyboard. So...find me where the ps3 version of the game was ever released with the keyboard and I well admit I'm spreading fake information[quote name='scblueeyedguy']I believe that is inferred since this is a deal for the PS3 version ;)[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back