Rock Band Microphone

strdr4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
I've been searching online at major retail store (eb/gs/bb,walmart, amazon...) and none carry the rock band microphone peripheral only. maybe they're not listed online? Where can I buy the mic and at a reasonable price? $20 maybe?

hey if you have a microphone from any other system and it use usb it will work for it...the other day my buddy notice the microphone on rockband for the ps3 and xbox360 is the same and on top of that the one for american idol and boogie for the wii were all the same...it blew my mind they were all logitech usb... so if you have one great or if you plan to get a new microphone game but good luck

I was actually wondering about this today when I placed an order for Rock Band (Game Only) using my eStarland credit I had. I figure I have the Guitar, I can get the Drums for free on youfree360games.com, just need to buy a USB Logitech microphone. Sweet.

I've been searching online at major retail store (eb/gs/bb,walmart, amazon...) and none carry the rock band microphone peripheral only. maybe they're not listed online? Where can I buy the mic and at a reasonable price? $20 maybe?

hey if you have a microphone from any other system and it use usb it will work for it...the other day my buddy notice the microphone on rockband for the ps3 and xbox360 is the same and on top of that the one for american idol and boogie for the wii were all the same...it blew my mind they were all logitech usb... so if you have one great or if you plan to get a new microphone game but good luck

I was actually wondering about this today when I placed an order for Rock Band (Game Only) using my eStarland credit I had. I figure I have the Guitar, I can get the Drums for free on youfree360games.com, just need to buy a USB Logitech microphone. Sweet.

If you have a headset for your 360, you can plug it into your controller and use that. It doesn't sound as good as the handheld mic, but it works.

It should also be noted that the Singstar USB mics don't work on anything other than Singstar.

[quote name='radjago']If you have a headset for your 360, you can plug it into your controller and use that. It doesn't sound as good as the handheld mic, but it works.

It should also be noted that the Singstar USB mics don't work on anything other than Singstar.[/quote]

I've tried the headset, but I fail on the easy levels. -.-
I've heard the mic works a lot better so I'm hunting for it. I've called gs/eb and the official ones aren't being sold. I'll just get the logitech ones.

Boogie for ps2 is being clearanced at Target right now for ~$15 and two weeks ago I also saw a rack of logitech mics on clearance as well, but don't remember the price.

Check Target

bread's done
Back