Rock Band Questions

japaninator

CAG Veteran
1) There was a stack of Rock Band bundles at GameStop, F.Y.E. and Target. F.Y.E had both Xbox 360 and PS3 bundles. The other stores all had Xbox 360 bundles. Is this still a hot, in-demand item?

2) When I was at GameStop, I asked the guy working there if they were getting Rock Band bundles for the PS2. The guy told me that they have the game only, but that they'd sold out of the bundles. I said that I thought the release date wasn't until next week and he then very condescendingly told me that the release date was yesterday, December 12. Everywhere I look says that the release date is the 18th, but on Amazon people are talking about how their Target pre-orders are either delayed indefinitely or shipped on the 11th or 12th. Does anyone have any info on what's going on with the release date?

We got a call this morning saying that the PS2 bundle was bumped back til "later this month". I'm assuming this means the 18th.

[quote name='Scorch']We got a call this morning saying that the PS2 bundle was bumped back til "later this month". I'm assuming this means the 18th.[/quote]

Activision needs to get their act together. I would have preferred for them to push back the date to something definite rather than have all this confusion and stores selling on different dates and all.

Please let me know if you ever hear of a definite selling date.

Thanks.

[quote name='japaninator']Activision needs to get their act together. I would have preferred for them to push back the date to something definite rather than have all this confusion and stores selling on different dates and all.

Please let me know if you ever hear of a definite selling date.

Thanks.[/quote]

It's EA/MTV/Harmonix to blame for Rock Band troubles. Activision is responsible for Guitar Hero and all it's problems and lawsuits.

We have a stack of about 15 rock bands (360) at my local walmart. A cursory glance at Ebay didn't seem to net them going at too much over retail. There is either less demand than expected or more product.

I walked into Target last night with no intentions of buying RB this holiday season figuring demand would be so high that there would be no chance of spotting one. There was one left on an endcap........I bit.
My b-day is Thursday and wifey won't let me open until then. I felt like a dork staring at the back of the box last night.
:drool:

I can't wait to play this with the kiddos like some Partridge Family/Metallica bastard love child.

[quote name='y2jedi']
I can't wait to play this with the kiddos like some Partridge Family/Metallica bastard love child.[/QUOTE]

So you mean Danny bonaduce?

[quote name='Ziv']It's EA/MTV/Harmonix to blame for Rock Band troubles. Activision is responsible for Guitar Hero and all it's problems and lawsuits.[/quote]

Oh yeah, my bad. Got my Harmonix mixed up with my Activision.

I'm seeing 360 and PS3 versions of the bundle everywhere. They don't seem to be so hard to find after all. Don't know about PS2, tho.

The 360 version has been in short supply around here since launch. The PS3 is the opposite, Gamestop has a stack of them and CC has a few.

I'm glad I got my 360 bundle at midnight launch. I got 1 of only 4 copies walmart received, out of a line of 30+

[quote name='mer71']I sold one last week on Ebay for $235 and $25 shipping.[/quote]

Most of these sold for good profit on ebay are to canucks. As their release date is like the 23rd of dec.

bread's done
Back