Rock Band Special Ed $100 at Virgin Megastore NYC

OtherAdam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Was at Virgin Megastore at Union Sq (14th street) this past weekend and saw they had Rock Band Special Edition for X360, PS2/3 and Wii for $100.

A good deal for people who don't mind having the "old" instruments.

[quote name='OtherAdam']Was at Virgin Megastore at Union Sq (14th street) this past weekend and saw they had Rock Band Special Edition for X360, PS2/3 and Wii for $100.

A good deal for people who don't mind having the "old" instruments.[/quote]

Did they have alot? I kinda want it as backup instruments for when guests come over and so they don't screw up my GOOD SET of instruments :p

[quote name='TomoyoN']Did they have alot? I kinda want it as backup instruments for when guests come over and so they don't screw up my GOOD SET of instruments :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they have stacks. I don't see them clearing all of them out anytime soon actually.

[quote name='OtherAdam']Yeah, they have stacks. I don't see them clearing all of them out anytime soon actually.[/quote]

Thx for the info as I commute to work in the city I doubt I will see myself driving in to the city until sometime next month and was hoping it would still be in stock...

I actually walked in and saw this deal and picked one up yesterday. I just wanted to point out that Virgin was selling only the 360/PS3 versions of Rock Band Special Edition (1) for $99.99.

bread's done
Back