Rock Band Special Edition - In hand, thanks to Blockbuster. :-)

djkunai

Banned
I have a long weekend of rocking ahead of me. Enjoy the pics~

IMG_7718.jpg

IMG_7721.jpg

IMG_7718.jpg

IMG_7723.jpg

congrats, have fun. honestly i think those drums look like a toddlers toy and take up a shit load of space for no reason thats just my opinion though.

also, you are asking for your 360 to get fucked with the way you have it positioned

[quote name='djkunai']Minimal.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me? I have personally pounded on them and they are a solid piece of equipment (for the price).

[quote name='admanimal']Are you kidding me? I have personally pounded on them and they are a solid piece of equipment (for the price).[/quote]

I think the OP misinterpreted the question as the assembly of the drums... I hope so!

[quote name='Jedi1979']cool...but that tiny TV fails[/QUOTE]

Yeah I pulled my TV out for this game. My room fails at holding a massive set up like Rock Band.

[quote name='Bretts31344']I think the OP misinterpreted the question as the assembly of the drums... I hope so![/QUOTE]

Ah yes perhaps.

You know, of all the things in that pic, the only thing I noticed was the vertical 360.

For the love of all that's holy, lay that thing down.

[quote name='Scorch']You know, of all the things in that pic, the only thing I noticed was the vertical 360.

For the love of all that's holy, lay that thing down.[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with having your 360 upright? :shock:

Back on topic, Congrats OP!

How's the game??

[quote name='Scorch']You know, of all the things in that pic, the only thing I noticed was the vertical 360.

For the love of all that's holy, lay that thing down.[/quote]

I noticed the carpet. The joys of being in college.

[quote name='schuerm26']I noticed the carpet. The joys of being in college.[/quote]

Nasty!!!!!!! Have fun OP!!!

[quote name='omgu8myrice']honestly i think those drums look like a toddlers toy and take up a shit load of space for no reason thats just my opinion though.
[/QUOTE]
Try setting up real drums. ;)
I think they are that big to simulate a real drumset. They could have just packaged something like the Donkey Konga drums, but I'm glad at least made an attempt at realism.
Speaking of realism, I saw the demo unit at my Walmart today, and damn that Strat is NICE. So much better than the guitar hero guitar.

bread's done
Back