Rock Band Special Edition PS3 & Xbox 360 $160

nice, now i am tempted! lol. I wonder if i can sell one of the guitars on ebay for 30$ and use my GH3 guitar instead, to sweeten the deal.... HHHhhmmmmm

Im pretty sure you can get this for 100 using the fye online sale that has a glitch (if it is still glitched) Buy 2 games the 3rd 1/2 off and apparently the system was cutting the highest priced one in half, idk if this is still the case, you should probably check the thread

why does everyone say the guitar is so shitty. Should i just buy the game for $30 the drums for $70 and another guitar for $50? What other rock band controllers are there for ps3?

^for ps3 I believe you can use ghIII controllers. Xbox gh II/III controller.

And this isn't really a deal a lot of places are going for $160.

I picked this up for $151.95 after the 5% buy.com coupon. Shipped overnight for me with the super saving shipping. Bought at 3:48 PM got it at 10:38 AM next day.

I guess Google Checkout doesn't work with this? Too bad, with the price drop, the 5% and GC that'd be a sweet deal.

[quote name='KSHLove']^for ps3 I believe you can use ghIII controllers. Xbox gh II/III controller.

And this isn't really a deal a lot of places are going for $160.[/quote]

No, you cannot use the PS3 Guitar Hero 3 guitar for Rock Band. I really wish you could, seeing as I have one. But anyone thinking about getting the game alone for the PS3, better think again! You need that Rock Band guitar in order to play.

Is it confirmed that you can use the GHII guitar with RB?? If so, I may be tempted to pick this up for $150.

Funny story, my wife "allowed me" to buy an electric drum set for $700, then a few weeks after I got it and set it up she said "wouldn't you have rather had Rock Band and a new TV instead?". I find it funny that she made this offer AFTER making the purchase of the drum set. I told her "naw, I'll be getting Rock Band in the near future anyway" .... she didn't see the humor in it.

I used the GH2 guitar with Rock Band when I got it for the PS2. I think the GH 1 and 2 guitars work with Rock Band, but not GH3 guitar.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Is it confirmed that you can use the GHII guitar with RB?? If so, I may be tempted to pick this up for $150.

Funny story, my wife "allowed me" to buy an electric drum set for $700, then a few weeks after I got it and set it up she said "wouldn't you have rather had Rock Band and a new TV instead?". I find it funny that she made this offer AFTER making the purchase of the drum set. I told her "naw, I'll be getting Rock Band in the near future anyway" .... she didn't see the humor in it.[/quote]

I use my guitar hero II controller on 360. You can also use the standard headset as a mic.

I got a Fry's ad in the paper yesterday and it will be $159.99 for this weekend. It's a President's Day sale. Price is good Saturday through Tuesday. I'm not sure if it is nationwide but at the very least it is good for the Bay Area.

bread's done
Back