Rock Band Special Edition Xbox 360/PS3! 149.46 at Sams Club! Not YMMV!

Ribbercage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
Hey I just got done from working 3rd shift at Sams Club and we recieved Rockband Special Edition for 360 and PS3. We received 12 units for 360 and only 2 units for PS3. You can tell what console it more popular. Anyways I purchased 1 unit and rang up 149.46. Had no problems. I dont know if this game will be hard to find. People on ebay are sure acting like its gonna be. I didnt scan the receipt cause I didnt think I needed to. Im here to help my fellow CAG's. If your parents have a Sams Membership I suggest you get it there. I heard the MSRP was 169.99 or something so thats why im posting it. The guitar is also wired but, I dont think they made a wireless guitar for 360. It doesnt matter to me cause GH 3's Les Paul wireless guitar works with Rock Band and it feels better also. Sams opens at 7 AM for Business Members and Plus Members and at 9:30 or 10 AM for all regular members. Hope this is a help for anyone. The item maybe locked up if you dont see it on the floor for some reason. Just ask someone about it and have them check. I think I covered everything. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE HOPE I HELPED!
RIBCAGE

wow i hope the in-store pickup works. I ordered one using this option and thought that I was guarenteed a copy. Went ahead and canceled my amazon order... wow i hope sams club comes through...

Went to my local Sam's here in Orlando, Florida

A crap load of them, probably due to the fact that they had a Midnight Launch there that NOBODY went to. Chose the box with the best quality and for $149.99, an excellent benefit for being a Sam's Club member. Thanks OP

placed in-store order, got a call a day later and they said they dont have it. lol WTF? so much for placing an order online. Like the other poster, went to bestbuy (had a shitload of rockband to my surprise) and purchased at full price. it would of been a 20 dollar save so whatever.

I would also like to thank the OP. I live about an hour away from Sams and I called first. They had six. When I got there, they had four. After I grabbed mine and tried some free samples, they were down to two.

I don't think these are really that hard to find in other stores. I saw eight at Walmart, and a couple at Target.

bread's done
Back