Rock Band: Unplugged - Out Now - 7/17: Thin Lizzy and Grateful Dead out this week

Update the OP with the full list of songs and even the first batch of DLC songs, too.

New Songs for the List:
All-American Rejects - Move Along
Black Tide - Show Me the Way
Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodia
Jethro Tull - Aqualung
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
Lacuna Coil - Out Truth
Lamb of God - Laid to Rest
Lit - My Own Worst Enemy
Lush - De-Luxe
Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Where'd You Go?
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
The Offspring - Come Out and Play (Keep 'em Separated)
Rush - The Trees
Siouxsie & the Banshees - The Killing Jar
Smash Pumpkins - Today
Social Distortion - I Was Wrong
Soundgarden - Spoonman

DLC:
30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill
Belly - Feed the Tree
Disturbed - Inside the Fire
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Three Steps
Muse - Hysteria
Mute Math - Typical
No Doubt - Just a Girl
Oasis - Wonderwall
Paramore - Crushcrushcrush
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge

I can't say I'll be buying any of the DLC, so I'll wait for further releases for any new songs I'd buy.

I've never played Frequency, so I don't have that to compare it to, but I like it so far. If I could somehow play my RB DLC...*drool*

[quote name='Aceboogz']just "bought" it and its not that good without multiplayer :([/QUOTE]
No multiplayer = fail. Honestly, it's a shame they called this 'Rock Band' and didn't include any sort of multiplayer.

here's a pic of the bundle:

rockbandunpluggedpsp.JPG

http://www.electronictheatre.co.uk/...ugged-console-bundle-setlist-revealed-091505/

looks like it comes with school of rock download voucher as well.

[quote name='briandadude']IGN review

If only there was multiplayer...*sigh*[/QUOTE]
Sadly, multiplayer will keep me from buying this. I already have RB2 on my 360 with a good amount of DLC, why should I buy the PSP version when it doesn't even have multiplayer?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Because it's portable Rock Band with a different style of gameplay?[/QUOTE]
That will quickly get boring and there's no way in hell i'm buying DLC for single player on my PSP when i can buy DLC for single player AND multiplayer on my 360.

Wow. The demo sucks for the fact that you can't even play the full versions of the three songs (The Middle, Everlong, and Miss Murder) it gives you, but only about two minutes of them to play.

It's pointless to try out the setlist option in quickplay that it lets you use and select the order you want to play since it'll only play the first song before kicking you back to the menu. This is definitely a bad demo for what seems like a fun game from the little bits that I can play.

Played the demo and liked it, though I still prefer DJ Max. I think I'll wait to pick it up, the rock band bundle will drive the game's value down fairly quickly.

controls are awkward. Not very fun. Plus this game would mean that I have to carry around ear buds since I like playing this type of game with the volume up pretty high

Played this for a few days now and I am really enjoying it. I think I put about 6 hours straight into it last night/this morning. Maybe it's because I haven't played Rock Band 2 very much, but the songs haven't gotten old yet. The lack of multiplayer is very sad as it cripples what would otherwise be an instant classic. I plug my over-the-ear headphones into my PSP and it's the only way to play this game.

I'd give it a 7/10, 8/10 if you can get it for $30. :)

Just played the game for the first time today, and I don't like it. I was curious as to how they were going to do the buttons, and the Left/Up/Triangle/Circle thing worked really well. However, I can't stand constantly having to switch between instruments. It's really annoying and doesn't allow me to actually have fun, just to worry about which instrument is going to stop playing next. I'm a huge Rock Band fan, but definitely not a fan of this game. I'll stick with my iPod Touch version, it's much better.

Looks like Harmonix's pulled the plug on DLC

http://www.qj.net/psp/news/harmonix-pulls-the-plug-on-weekly-rock-band-unplugged-dlc.html

No wonder Rock Band Unplugged DLC has been conspicuously absent from Harmonix's past two weekly Rock Band DLC releases. Harmonix has apparently decided to pull the plug on the service.

While Harmonix notes that they're very pleased with Unplugged's performance, the weekly DLC releases will no longer be coming. Unplugged DLC may possibly appear in the future, but only as "part of event releases."

The team behind the weekly releases is reportedly focusing now on Rock Band Network, weekly console DLC, and unannounced future projects." Right now, the game has more than 100 on-disc and downloadable songs combined.

bread's done
Back