Rock Revolution(360/PS3) $5 after MIR at FYE

Still not cheap enough ;)

But seriously, since this is for the bundle, it's actually not that bad of a deal. I would just hate dropping $55 on it now and wait 2 months to get my money back.

You know, they had to have known they were going to crash and burn with this game. Even if it were good, the market was still dominated by Rock Band and Guitar Hero. I can understand thinking crap like Hour of Victory could sell well because of the market for war shooters or Castlevania Judgment selling well because of the name brand and the market for fighting games, but Rock Revolution?

Actually, it is $49.99-$50 rebate. after backstage pass, you will make a few bucks depending on the tax rate you have. Well, I know the game and drum set suck. Hey, for this, it is a great deal.

[quote name='chior']Actually, it is $49.99-$50 rebate. after backstage pass, you will make a few bucks depending on the tax rate you have. Well, I know the game and drum set suck. Hey, for this, it is a great deal.[/QUOTE]

Well, I missed the boat. Its now $59.99 with a 50 MIR. $5.00 was the breaking point, $10.00 is too much.

bread's done
Back