Rock Revolution with Drum Kit (PS3) $9.56 Only available for pick-up @ Frys

Kamelot

CAGiversary!
http://www.frys.com/product/5695751

Release your inner rock star with Rock Revolution. Or allow your friends the privilege of picking up an axe or pounding the skins with you to 40 mind bending rock and roll tracks. Unleash your creative juices in the Jam Mode where you can create your own music in a state-of-the-art multi-track studio.

I briefly looked at some reviews and it seems people are complaining about all the songs being covers, but for $10, it doesn't seem like a bad buy.

[quote name='Kamelot']I briefly looked at some reviews and it seems people are complaining about all the songs being covers, but for $10, it doesn't seem like a bad buy.[/QUOTE]

We've had some discussions about this before, here and here.

The reviews for the game are horrible - it takes a very high level of suck to pull a 38 on Metacritic or a slightly more generous 40 on Game Rankings.

The covers are awful, the vertical scrolling in the game is awkward at best, and if you own the other music games there is almost no reason to own this, since the majority of the tracks are in Guitar Hero and Rock Band already. I said it was too much at $0.99, and stand by that now.

GameStop dropped the price of this to $5 a month and a half ago. Even then, it's still sitting on the shelves of the stores around here. That should be a sign.

OK, this has dropped to $6.69 now at Fry's. The game itself isn't very good, and is cheaper elsewhere. But this includes the drum hardware, so I think it's a great deal.

Forget the game - just tear the drum kit apart for the piezo sensors and make some extra Rock Band cymbals or cow bells or whatever strikes your fancy.

360 Bundle

PS3 Bundle

bread's done
Back