Rockband 3 Keyboard bundles?

[quote name='Opopanax']Has anyone seen any 360 game+keyboard bundles around Calgary? Apparently they're scarce.[/QUOTE]

They were quite scarce in Canada. The keyboards by themselves were quite difficult to find for a while as well. The bundle doesn't have any advantage other then the price. The regular price of Rock band 3 is $49.99 and it has come on sale for $39.99. The Keyboard is $79.99. I believe the bundle was selling originally for $139.99 while some places quoted the price at $129.99.

Futureshop has the 360 keyboard in stock by itself for $79.99 (best buy and amazon.ca have it at the same price but, are sold out)

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=7d2bd35a96ff5f1106796940ada6a88den02

Amazon.ca is selling the Rock band 3 (xbox 360) game only edition (in stock on the website) for $39.99

http://www.amazon.ca/Electronic-Art...Z2HG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297853012&sr=8-1

So you can grab them together for $119.98 ($79.99 + $39.99)... Basically like finding the bundle on sale.

That's what I figure I'll end up going with. It's a gift so I'd prefer the bundle, but no real reason I can't just buy them individually.

well there is a spot in the keyboard box for the game. So you can buy them separately, open the box, put the game in the space, then reseal the box.

[quote name='janlazer']Is there any luck in PMing without a website printout from Amazon? My printer is on the fritz, so...:([/QUOTE]

Depends what store you are pming with. Futureshop or Bestbuy Might do it for you at customer service if they have internet access but, they also might try to deny it and use the shipping excuse...I have pm'd at Futureshop before with Amazon.ca but, I had to talk a lot and I had a print out.

[quote name='Rastafari']Depends what store you are pming with. Futureshop or Bestbuy Might do it for you at customer service if they have internet access but, they also might try to deny it and use the shipping excuse...I have pm'd at Futureshop before with Amazon.ca but, I had to talk a lot and I had a print out.[/QUOTE]

I lucked out. I just went to the exact same Game sales associate I always go to at my nearest Best Buy and asked nicely. He PMed for me. Had no problems. And went out to Future Shop and got their last keyboard. Was a good b-day. :D

[quote name='janlazer']I lucked out. I just went to the exact same Game sales associate I always go to at my nearest Best Buy and asked nicely. He PMed for me. Had no problems. And went out to Future Shop and got their last keyboard. Was a good b-day. :D[/QUOTE]

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! and congrats on snagging everything you wanted. Now you can Sing yoshimi battles the pink robots as loud as you need to lol

bread's done
Back