RockBand Bundle PS2 $99 @ Kmart (Cheaper at Amazon)

m3talst0rm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
This week's KMart weekly circular, July 20th through 26th, advertises the Rockband bundle for the Wii, 360 and PS3 priced at $99. Sorry if this is already posted but I looked for Kmart and Rockband without any results.

Sorry, I misread, The ps2 version is $99. The others are regular price. Sorry for the confusion. Please close if this is not a deal. :oops:

EDIT: Apparently cheaper (because of free shipping/no tax) at amazon. Coupons floating around for kmart, so it might work out for someone....probably should just killit and say NONDEAL.

EDIT 2: "Edit: I guess so. Amazon has this for the same price with free shipping and no tax depending on where you live. CC has it for the same price starting tomorrow and it comes with a free drum silencer also." Thanks Master Shake.

Scan:

080720_12_02_r3_3dioq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
UMMMMM its $100 PS2 look at the ad again...

SALE $99.99
This offer is not yet available
Jul 20 - 26
javascript:AddShoppingListUI('24213...9607&shoppinglist=y&ref=&finalprice=99.9900')

169.99 PS3, Wii or Xbox 360.

First off, we can't view images that are on your computer.

Second, it says right there that the Wii, 360, and PS3 versions are $169.99. The $99.99 is next to a big picture of the PS2 version.

Isn't that just for the PS2 version?

Edit: I guess so. Amazon has this for the same price with free shipping and no tax depending on where you live. CC has it for the same price starting tomorrow and it comes with a free drum silencer also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, about the confusion. I misread the ad. Mods please close if this is not a deal. I don't know the going price of a ps2 rockband set. I edited as soon as I realized my mistake. Just trying to post a deal. Hopefully, I fixed it before anyone jumped in their vehicles to go to kmart.

[quote name='padumavati']Cool, thanks. I'll check our local out tomorrow since I don't really care about waiting for the new-fangled drumset and whatnot. :)[/quote]

padumavati, please note this is the PS2 set, not the ones originally mentioned. I was SO excited when I first read the ad and I misread.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']Sorry, about the confusion. I misread the ad. Mods please close if this is not a deal. I don't know the going price of a ps2 rockband set. I edited as soon as I realized my mistake. Just trying to post a deal. Hopefully, I fixed it before anyone jumped in their vehicles to go to kmart.[/quote]I posted some other deals on the ps2 version in my first post but good job for trying.

bread's done
Back