Rockband Bundle X360:Gamestop Store Credit

VWKILLER0

CAGiversary!
:bouncy:Hey can 1 of you fellow CAG'ers call your local gamestop and ask how much store credit you can get for a Rockband Bundle........Please post all figures!!!:bouncy:

P.S.....I would call, but i don't have a phone at the moment!!!!

I asked before seeing this post, but if I remember correctly...
-they don't take the drums... so...

RockBand Game ~ $17
RockBand Guitar ~ $14
RockBand Mic ~ $4

Total ~ $35

Note: These are prices before EDGE card, and also any other trade in specials. Also they are a rough estimation of what I remember from a couple days ago. Hope this helps.

my brother just bought rockband from a friend

his friend said "I'll sell it for whatever gamestop will give me as a trade in"

my brother called, and they said they won't take the drums, and for the rest of the stuff (guitar, mic and game) they'd give 50 dollars credit (approx)

I find it VERY funny they won't take the drums, but they DO take the microphone, if anyone has ever bought an actual mic in a real music or recording store, they NEVER take returns on mics (health hazzard with a mic being near.... or with some singers... IN your mouth) I'd never buy a used mic

So, my brother told his friend ... "well I'll give you 80, since 50 is sort of me ripping you off,lol" pretty good deal for rock band

OMG.....are you serious.....that sucks money balls....35 dollars for a bundle that sell at $160!!!!

P.S......Thanks for the info!!!

bread's done
Back