Rocksmith Rock Hits DLC Packs - FREE on XBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylearan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I'm assuming this is a mistake, so there's a distinct time limit on acquiring this one for free.

The following Rocksmith DLC packs are presently free on Xbox Live: Rock Hits 1, Rock Hits 2, and Rock Hits 70s. Each pack contains 3 songs, which are 240 each. I believe the packs themselves are 640 MS Points (see the Megadeath Song Pack, still at 640 MS Points).

Here are the main links:

Rock Hits 1

Rock Hits 2

Rock Hits 70s

Found this one myself, so it hasn't been (and won't be) pasted on SD, at least not by me.

Good luck!

[quote name='kuda']Those are videos[/QUOTE]

No sir, they are not. They're the full 3 song packs.

Description of Rock Hits 1:

Build the ultimate Rocksmith library with songs from Rock Hits 1. Plug in any real guitar and learn to play the following songs: “Freebird” by Lynyrd Skynyrd, “Bodysnatchers” by Radiohead, and “Tighten Up” by the Black Keys. Songs are available for individual purchase. Rocksmith game disc is required to play downloaded song tracks. For music credits and more information about the Rocksmith check out www.rocksmith.com.

Same follows for the others - these are the downloaded song tracks.

No, these are definitely videos. They have the video icons, and they download to the videos section. They're trailers for the DLC. To the left it even says "This video highlights...".

videobq.jpg

Game Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back