rocksolidaudio finally did it!!

ajm1240

CAGiversary!
I'm checking out this weeks one up show and what do I see? Nick Suttner's face!!!

NO BEARD!

Just a Paul Teutle Sr. style walrus-stache. Looks totally different.

Cheapy's constant nagging for Nick to cut the beard seems to have had an effect.

He ditched the beard a long time ago. You can see his face with no mustache/beard in like February's EGM.

nick.jpg

RSA is "the man." :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']
nick.jpg

RSA is "the man." :cool:[/quote]

Compared to what he used to look like:

media
Jesus

[quote name='pimpinc333']I like all the tools who come in this thread to post "Who".[/quote]

IIRC, RockSolidAudio was a tool himself.

[quote name='help1']IIRC, RockSolidAudio was a tool himself.[/QUOTE]

Rock sollllliiiiiiaddddddd Audddddiooooooo was ( using was since he never games with us common folk no more :( ) an awesome dude. No tool.

Now the only thing we need to convince him is to trim up the hair.

His reviews are wise and his face was beard.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Rock sollllliiiiiiaddddddd Audddddiooooooo was ( using was since he never games with us common folk no more :( ) an awesome dude. No tool.

Now the only thing we need to convince him is to trim up the hair.[/QUOTE]

people think he looks like a homeless guy now, but when I met him while he was still a manager at eb, he had the full on Ted Kazinsky look going on. was a little off putting at first :lol: but he seemed like a cool guy.

thank you, thank you. it's Mustache May at Ziff, so i'm just abiding with tradition. several others are paying homage to the beauty of the mustache as well.

[quote name='Trakan']He ditched the beard a long time ago. You can see his face with no mustache/beard in like February's EGM.[/quote]
Well then he grew it back because the 1up show shows him with a beard while standing in line for GTA IV.

bread's done
Back