Rockstar Officially Announces GTA V out this "Spring" No Mention of PC version

Oh thank god the pre-orders will be available soon because the 5-10 million copies they will likely ship day one will definitely all be snatched up within the first 2 hours of release. :roll:

These companies and their pre-orders...

At any rate, I'm disappointed it'll be another 6 months until it releases but on the other hand I'm excited to play it.

Don't the PC versions of GTA games usually come out awhile after the console ones? That said, I'm not all that surprised to see the lack of PC this early.

Hey guys, glad to see so much enthusiasm about the release announcement. For those asking about the PC platform, we're currently focused on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game and don't have any details to share about a PC version at this time. Anyone that continues to spam the comments section will have their commenting privileges suspended.

Not denied, but not "focused on". So that probably means another several month wait like usual, and we'll see GTAV PC around Christmas '13. I understand wanting to push the 360 version out ASAP, but does PC really not sell well enough to put it on the backburner in place of PS3? I thought PS3 games only sold a little bit more than PC these days.

Pre-orders started early since Halloween. I got the viewfinder keychain and double-sided poster at GameStop. There are 5 set of viewfinder keychain (Black, Blue, Green, Purple and Red). Only 15 copies of viewfinder keychain for the first 15 people.

2mz8l2.jpg

25f3kzn.jpg

asc3t.jpg

yeah that sucks that a PC port will take longer to come out. I have seen some AMAZING mods for the PC version that will blow you away making the game look a lot better. I expect the same for GTA V on the PC.

I have always bought the console version first then later the PC. I'll probably do the same and hold out on the DLC and just get along with the pc version later so I have reason to play again. I love the mods on the others.

bread's done
Back