Rockstar Warehouse Poster Sale 50% + Free Poster

How does this work? Is it a code, or is the 50% off at checkout? I'd love to grab one of those LA Noire posters. Unless $15.00 IS the 50% price, then I'll have to pass. :\

*ignores details in OP*

I'd love to get a poster of Rockstar's Warehouse. What kind of glamour shots of the building do they have?

Just teasing a bit. Grammatically, the title should probably read Rockstar Poster Warehouse sale. :p

After reading the link I see that it is from the Rockstar Warehouse so I was also wrong. It should read Rockstar Warehouse's Poster sale.

Tried to add a few posters to my cart to see how this works. Added two different L.A Noire posters and then got to the checkout.

Selected cheapest shipping ($9.49), both posters rang up as $15 each for total of $41.86

Select posters 50% Off. Free poster with each qualifying order.
Offers do not include the six Limited-Edition Grand Theft Auto III 10 Year Anniversary Lithographs. Free poster cannot be the same as a purchased 50% off poster. Offer valid on rockstarwarehouse.com only. Offer does not apply to previous purchases, credits, or gift cards. Discount applied before shipping, handling and taxes are added. Offer valid through Thursday, September 27th, 2012, 11:59pm ET. ET is local time in New York City, USA. Savings are applied at checkout. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Details of offer are subject to change and may be canceled without notice.

Don't know how to get this to work.

Everything is back to full price for some reason. When the deal went live, all of the posters were listed @7.50 each with the 2nd one automatically ringing up as free in your cart. Not sure why they're messing with the price since this is suppose to be a month long sale

[quote name='tmw214']Everything is back to full price for some reason. When the deal went live, all of the posters were listed @7.50 each with the 2nd one automatically ringing up as free in your cart. Not sure why they're messing with the price since this is suppose to be a month long sale[/QUOTE]

I hope it's fixed soon. I really would love to get one of those LA Noire posters. $25 is a bit too steep for me, especially for a poster. I just wish there was a cheaper shipping option. :\

Put 3 posters in cart and cheapest shipping was $9.99. Try to get an updated price, but nothing worked. Looked up and saw that I had to put my addy info. Did that and everything showed up. For the people that can't get the free one to show up, try putting in your addy info and prices should update.

1 poster was free and the rest was $7.50. Total came out to $24.99.

Not sure if I wanna get these posters tho...

The shipping is quite high compared to the cost of the poster. It seems like this promotion has been having troubles today popping in and out.

With shipping that high they better deliver it on a silk pillow with some strawberries and grape soda....with a nice red bow tied to each poster.

Maybe it's stupid, and at this point it wouldn't happen anyway, but I was always hoping they'd seller a poster version of the girl from the back of the RDR: Undead Nightmare map. I know, I know, 'but it's already a poster,' yeah, but who wants to try and uncrease and hang a folded mess.

bread's done
Back