Rockstar's Table Tennis (Xbox 360) $24.99 shipped

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']What does that have to do with anything related to this thread?

In other news, there's a war in Iraq and gas is expensive. :roll:[/quote]

Um, guess you didn't read the post directly above his. :roll:

[quote name='trent82']i got in on this before there was even a single reply in this thread and i got an email saying the item is out of stock. it was in stock when i placed my order and it was in stock well into the following day. this is only my second order from outpost and both times i ordered while an item was in stock and them had them email me the next day to tell me that it is suddenly out of stock. great prices, pathetic service.[/QUOTE]

Their system will do this and I have experienced it in the past. Just let your order go and when it comes back in stock you'll get the item shipped to you. If they don't ship the item in 1-2 weeks you'll get another email asking if you want to keep your order active, you just have to write back and say you want to keep it active and you'll get a reply from someone confirming your wish to keep the order active. When they get the item back in stock it will ship. :)

Thanks to the OP I ordered one while it's in backorder and should get it at some point. :)

[quote name='coolieman2001']I got an email from them, telling me that my order has shipped. Good times for all ![/quote]

Yeah me to, although having played this game over the weekend at a friends place my enthusiasm has dampened somewhat.

Still $25 is a sweet price.

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Damn..Its back to $39.99. Missed the boat. :cry:[/quote]

I think it's $29.99 for a week at Best Buy starting this Sunday (check Speedy's ad thread) so that's $25 with GGC.

bread's done
Back