Rocky complete DVD saga Amazon Lightning Deal 22.99

knightbeauchamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The Deal: Studio description
Includes: Rocky I, Rocky II, Rocky III, Rocky IV, Rocky V, and Rocky Balboa (all widescreen)

Product Description
Disc 1: Rocky I WS Disc 2: Rocky II WS Disc 3: Rocky III WS Disc 4: Rocky IV WS Disc 5: Rocky V WS Disc 6: Rocky Balboa WS (SONY)

32% Claimed
Deal starts in: 00:00:00 remaining

Rocky - The Complete Saga Collection
List Price: $59.98 Amazon's Price: $38.99 (35% off) Gold Box Discount: - $16.00
Gold Box Price: $22.99 (61% off)

the Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

[quote name='knightbeauchamp']The Deal: Studio description
Includes: Rocky I, Rocky II, Rocky III, Rocky IV, Rocky V, and Rocky Balboa (all widescreen)

Product Description
Disc 1: Rocky I WS Disc 2: Rocky II WS Disc 3: Rocky III WS Disc 4: Rocky IV WS Disc 5: Rocky V WS Disc 6: Rocky Balboa WS (SONY)

32% Claimed
Deal starts in: 00:00:00 remaining

Rocky - The Complete Saga Collection
List Price: $59.98 Amazon's Price: $38.99 (35% off) Gold Box Discount: - $16.00
Gold Box Price: $22.99 (61% off)

the Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

Oh crap, this is bloody cheap... :( I missed out on this one - not allowd to buy them as I own them individually.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']i remember getting all 5 rocky movies for like 7 bucks off amazon in a price mistake years back... : )[/quote]

Did you ever consider that maybe it wasn't a mistake and they were thanking you for getting another copy of Rocky V out of their warehouses...?

:whistle2:k

Well don't that suck. I just bought the Anthology (Rocky I-V in bulky traditional DVD packaging) for $25. I was hoping to get the Complete Saga at Circuit City for a similar price, but it was gone well before that.

This deal is a week old, why is this thread being brought back toi life?!?!?!?! To the graveyard with you!!!!!!!

bread's done
Back